• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if You Never Came Across Video Games?

Nerion

Nerion Saiarion
My grades would probably been bad, I would have been more outside, being more healthy, I wouldn't have any plan B, C, D and E for the future, I on't know if I would've been more creative or not.... Wow! My life is a mess!

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
If I never came across them when I was younger, like my parents, then I probably would try to become better at Magic: The Gathering. Also, I would play more musical instruments then I do now. And to be honest, I would probably get better grades in school.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I would probably read loads more novels. I have been a Gamer since I was 6 Years old and I honestly can't imagine my life without them. :yes:

Well for one I'd be bored a lot more. Also I would probably get more done :P
I'd be less social, video games have been a bridge for me in life

well if it wasn't for gaming, I honestly don't think I'd be a good as a driver as I am today. I was told before I even started to drive, that gamers are excellent drivers due to learning the habit of quick reflexes with controls.
I've been playing since I was about age 4.
also as for friends, not many of my friends actually pay games. I think the only person, besides my mom, nephew and niece, that I know that plays games is my husband. Which I don't think would have had a problem or changed had I never played a video game.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've been playing longer than I remember and I can't even imagine it another way. It's probably the biggest part of my life so far and I'm proud of doing what I love. I can still go well at school and have a part time job so the only negative about me playing games is other people wrongfully judging me as childish, immature or dumb.

Fig

The Altruist
I would have found ways to keep me company, like drawing since I am a fail at drawing. I would have been more anti-social than I am right now. My only friends would have been the ones I made so far here in Zelda Dungeon. :/

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
maybe i could've gotten into movies.....be a beast in violin[wait...i am a beast in violin].....been a little more active than i am.....and have a life

i really don't know,but im doing just fine in school [im in AP :D],im not really fat but....not skinny either,ao id say im doing ok w/ influence of video games

Last edited:

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
i would be impossible. everyone has played at least one video game in their lifetime but if i hadnt come accross any of them my life would be pretty boring. I dont what i would do with all this free time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom