• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if You Never Came Across Video Games?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Hm... interesting question. I'm not sure how my life would be different. Because even though I have spent a lot of time playing games, they have never really been a focal point in other aspects of my life. I probably would have filled up the hours I've spent playing games with something else - I'm not sure what, tho.

However ask me how my life would have been if I didn't get hooked on the TV shows I'm hooked on and THEN we're talking drastic change, lol

I think I would be in a better shape. My fantasy may not be as interesting without gaming. When I played outside as young, the "fights" and moral of our "adventures" outside was inspired by Zelda games and other. But my life could have been a nice one without it. My dad has never played a videogame and has no intensions playing it. He bothers me about how active he was, playing outside. It may be a little cooler in one way without videogames.

D

dragon_blade

Well i wouldn't of dived in the wonderful world of final fantasy and zelda.I haven't regreted single hour put into every game i've played

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Honestly, I have no idea what my life would be like. I've been into video games since I was like 4 years old. But one thing I can tell you is that I wouldn't have the friends I have and I wouldn't be typing this message like I am right now since I'm on a video game forum.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I've been a gamer forever, ever since my mother taught me how to play Link's Awakening.
My life would be slightly different, Mostly some of my imaginings as a kid wouldn't have been Zelda related.
I'm fairly well balanced in my interests, which range from camping to reading, Bowling to beekeeping and a few other hobbies.
I may not have as much to talk about with one of my friends, but Most of my friends I found out they like gaming second.
I might have more money that I'd spend on other things but really that's it.

Oh I'd never found this site thus preventing me from posting in this thread ;)

i think with out video games i would be girly and care more of what people think of me ........... THANK YOU VIDEO GAMES

I would probably be someone very different. Video games may affect you in many bad ways, but I believe they can also affect you in very good ways. I would even go as far as saying that video games have made me a better person than I would have been without them.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
If I never came across video games, I'd probably have an utter normal life with friends and host big parties. And have a study group every night. I'd probably be in honors classes (Im not in honors....as you can tell) and would've never been on ZD. I would have never did choir therefore never gone on the trip... bottom line the choices I make is when I play video games but video games are my life so it will never go away.

id probably be better at writing and skateboarding. music skateboarding and video games are all i do... if i never got into games it would just be more time for music and skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom