• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What If There Was The Legend Of Zelda Majoras Mask Master Quest

M

Majora Deity

I would Love to have a MQ of MM
But I don't think Nintendo will Grant Our Wish :/
Mostly because of Time and MM isn't as Popular as OoT

a master quest of MM just wow..... but then there is the fact that it has to be the hardest zelda game ever even without the master quest..... and it only really has four dungeons.... five if you count the castle place at ikana (and i see them more as two parts to one whole)

I would probbly not play it, I have Oot MQ, but have to this day never getting longer than past the forest temple, I just get bored of it, however, I like MM better than OOt, so maybe. I don't really undertstand what's so hard about MM though, I do myself find OoT harder, even though MM has a steeper learning curve

I wish they'd do this. PLEASE do this Nintendo. Increased difficult would be a godsend to these recent Zelda games which have been far too easy. Only pansies would deem MMMQ too difficult, but I'd dominate this game. Make this happen Nintendo, I beseech you. :)

SuperGleeok64

For the Greater Good.
I'd hate to fight Gyorg if they made it like the OoT3DMQ(Yeah.....I'm gonna call it that n.n) I mean if he nommed you it would be game over.

Also they'd have to change some of the directional related text in the game if it were mirrored; wouldn't they?

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
The MQ of OoT was the most dumb thing I've played at all. The dungeons made no sence. All though I say I hate it I did get through it all the way. And I think the MQ is just a new spin on the second quest in certain Zelda games. MM should get one but it should be as random as the MQ for OoT.

Epona

Ordon Village
Wow, I can't imagine a Master Quest for Majora's Mask. I mean what would they make harder? The dungeons? I hope that would be about it, and the sidequests and stuff wouldn't be any harder or longer, they are enough for me. And I hope they wouldn't have the time be any shorter, it's barely long enough for me sometimes!

Maybe they wouldn't allow you to slow down time. o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom