• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if There Was a Dark Triforce?

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
After starting a discussion on what the Fourth piece of the Triforce would represent if it really existed, it got me thinking. What if there was dark version of the Triforce? It would be the polar opposite of the Triforce. The Pieces of the Dark Triforce (Or whatever name you guys think would be better for it) would represent the Dark forces that govern the world. One of them could possibly be Chaos. What do you guys think the three forces of the Dark Triforce would probably be? Those forces can't be Weakness, Cowardice, or whatever the opposite if Wisdom is (Stupidity maybe?) because it wouldn't make any sense.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
There actually have been representations of a opposite triforce. In majora's mask, when SK turns you into a deku scrub, he's floating over one such symbol. It also appears on Demise's sword in SS.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Ehh I am still a bit wary on this topic as I view the "tetraforce" idea as being extremely weak and this kind of also links into the dark trifroce.

It is interesting that the Dark MS has this the triforce symbol on it, I mean should evil be necessarily associated with the Triforce? Maybe there is more to the sword than meets the eye. Could it be possible that Ghirahim was on a mission of his own to bless the sword that was embodied within him? That would explain mwhy he shows up in a few of the latter dungeons and explain the symbol on the sword. The MS itself only appeared to have Triforce symbol when blessed with the Sacred Flames so this could be a possible theory as to why the Dark MS has the symbol on it. It would also explain as the fact that he got stronger and changed forms.

I just don't see how a dark triforce would work...It would then balance out pretty much everything in the world, plus Demsie was originally after the Triforce itself so I doubt there is a so called "Dark Triforce".

Starblast16

Hylian Swordsmaster
I know that it wouldn't be likely that the would actually be a real Dark Triforce. But I just wanted to discuss what it would be made of and what the Three pieces would represent. I think Obsidian or Dark Matter would possibly be what it's made of.

Awesome

The Creepy Uncle
I mean there is literally no need for a Dark Triforce to exist. The normal Triforce can already grant evil wishes.....so would the Dark Triforce then be able to grant pure/god wishes? It literally has no use whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom