• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if the Time Line Splits Again?

MrLuigi

Theorist
Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if it just happened? And SS had a direct sequel on the opposite side of Ocarina of Time?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
It would be rather amusing, but I think they are going to specifically make it so that doesn't happen. It's just too much confusion for us fans.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
That would be funny, but way to confusing. The split after OoT already has a ton of debate and is confusing enough. I DOUBT anyone would want anymore splits. It would be taking Zelda theorizing to the next level, which people don't want. *crosses fingers for not having a split in SS*

I would actually find it quite amusing, as I'm not a hardcore theorist. It would be the ultimate troll.

Well, keeping my optmism like i always do! and as i type this with a grin on my face i say

my mine would explode in to many bloody bits and my many facial part would be splattered on to the four walls around me and my laptop

lets hope they dont

Well, keeping my optmism like i always do! and as i type this with a grin on my face i say

my mine would explode in to many bloody bits and my many facial part would be splattered on to the four walls around me and my laptop

lets hope they dont

Last edited:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
Its already not going to be a split because many people say that SwS happens before OoT anyway in case you didn't know.

Theorists would rage. Then lulz would ensue at Nintendo.

Miyamoto:
Super_Mario_Galaxy_2_by_Whynne.png

This.

The Timeline Split has been trolling Timeline theorists since '98.

Q

quordlepleen

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up forcing the time line to split again but untill they release an official time line there could already more than one split

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
There would be some major fan RAGE. Splitting the timeline AGAIN would be the troll version of a shoryuken to the face (I have been playing SF). Course I don't really care much about the timeline, I would probably be the *ss who sits there laughing at the fan rage. Basically, I would be a troll by association.

There would be some major fan RAGE. Splitting the timeline AGAIN would be the troll version of a shoryuken to the face (I have been playing SF). Course I don't really care much about the timeline, I would probably be the *ss who sits there laughing at the fan rage. Basically, I would be a troll by association.

^This. I would laugh my *ss off :P

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
..../ - LttP/OoX/LA - LoZ/AoL
SS - OoT - WW/PH - ST
............/MM - TP

Makes perfect sense =)
It would be a welcome alternative to the predestination theory (AT would have been LttP/OoX/LA - LoZ/AoL except Link was sent back in time at the end of Oot so WW/PH - ST happened instead).

But I don't think it will happen. I don't really want it to either. It wouldn't be a new and interesting concept like it was in OoT, and we have no reason so far to even speculate that the story would allow it. OoT was all about time, but SS is about a sword.

MrLuigi

Theorist
I do think it would be the ultimate troll. YouTube videos would be made just for the purpose of cursing out Miyamoto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom