• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic What if the Oracle Games Were Remade in Minish Cap Style...

Now this definately won't happen, but what would your reaction be if Nintendo remade Oracle of Ages/seasons in the style of the Minish cap?

I for one think it would really work. you have most of the sprites, including Din, Nayru and Farore, all you'd have to do is make sprites of general Onox, Veran and all the other enemies and monsters.

But like I said, Nintendo won't make it. I want to know your thoughts on the IDEA, not weither we should ask Nintendo to remake such games.

Oh, by the way, I'm trying to talk past tense, not future tense. What i'm really trying to say is "What if they remade the oracle games back in the GBA/DS era?"

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Personally I'd still ask them to remake the Oracle games, they didn't get enough love. I'm not too sure about the MC style, though, because the current handhelds on the market (3DS and PSP/Vita) are capable of much more than 2.5D graphics as evidenced by games such as Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP). Either way, though, a graphical facelift would be nice and I think if Nintendo embraced it well enough as well as fixed some confusion caused by the Secrets system, then the Oracle games could be more defined/recognized.

Last edited:
Personally I'd still ask them to remake the Oracle games, they didn't get enough love. I'm not too sure about the MC style, though, because the current handhelds on the market (3DS and PSP/Vita) are capable of much more than 2.5D graphics as evidenced by games such as Zelda:Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) and Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PSP). Either way, though, a graphical facelift would be nice and I think if Nintendo embraced it wellenough as well as fixed some confusion caused by the Secrets system, then the Oracle games could be more defined/recognized.

I was trying to say "What if they remade the oracle games back in the GBA/DS era?" sorry for not making that clear.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Well, that'd be awesome as well, but I suppose it is too late for that! :xd:

As much as I liked the art style of MC, I have to say that I'm getting tired of re-makes. A new Zelda game would be nice.

After explaining that im talking past tense, you still talk about a new Zelda. Can you please move away from that topic? that's not what this thread is about.

Last edited:

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
It would look nice in the Minish Cap style, but it would be kind of pointless, because in my opinion, the gameplay of the Oracle games doesn't feel dated at all.

K

Kody7

i just started the oracle series last week, starting with seasons, and im suprised they are so under-rated. honestly ive had more fun playing seasons than i did TP, and im a big fan of TP also. I personally wish they had the graphics from a link to the past. which they pretty much are but in a handheld style but itd look so good on a ds if it were just like a link to the past. Minish cap style would be cool too tho. I just grew up playing the old titles so nostalgia takes over.

sorry for talking about it in future tense, cant help but dream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom