• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What if the Game Had Master Quest?

LTTPLEGEND

Whispering Sword of Heros
Yes you read right i asked the question that brought you to this spot and well its got you thinking this right "MASTER QUEST MAJORA'S MASK IS HE [in put words of choice ]"
well i was looking at my games zelda games and my majoras mask was kinda hard but when i beat oot master quest the first time i went wait if they make majora's mask for the 3ds would it be safe to say nintendo wouldnt make a master quest for it to make it that much harder. im going well it could be it was a good idea in my head nintendo keeps it toptesceart dosent tell the public about the second quest mode then asoon as you beat the game BAM master quest mass exitement and wonder and suprises like wow this is hard and i have no time to beat my game to even go to bed right so tell me do you want a master quest majors mask or no
thanks for the time
LTTPLEGEND[:)]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
If Majora's Mask had Master Quest, I imagine it'd make the game 500 yes 500% more enjoyable. Seriously, I have trouble finding stuff in regular MM. A Master Quest mode to pervert the already perverted Termina would be both mind boggling but absolutely amazing! I'd buy this MM remake in a heartbeat!

hylianordonlink

The Hero Of Ordon
yeah it be cool and it might be a good idea to make the time go faster in master quest so it is harder becuz you have less time to finish dungeons making them harder. What do the others think?

Mr Reaper

Fear The Reaper
YES, TAKE NOTES NINTENDO, YOU KNOW WHAT WE WANT. But honestly I would prefer it if the completely revamped and updated the graphics and character models for Majora's Mask on WiiU and added a master quest to THAT:

[video=youtube;cyazYYev7Nw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyazYYev7Nw[/video]

Sorry if I went a little off topic but c'mon don't you want this! lol

willsfairysword

links assistant in combat
PERFECT IDEA :) I loved MM even if it was hard and if it had gryorg (I think spelled that wrong :lol:) it was still a good game if there was a master quest I would flip out and wait in game stop for the release every single second until the release :zora::goron::deku:<3.

Fig

The Altruist
If Majora's Mask had a Master Quest, I would flip out like fangirl. Majora's Mask is already hard as it is so a Master Quest would be quite the ultimate challenge! Now I wish Nintendo could have made a Master Quest for Majora's Mask! :lol:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
UUUUUUUGHHHH that would be sooo hard just the thought of it discourages me. lol

Would I play it? maybe. but definitely not right away. I'm still not totally sold on Majora's Mask as it is, so playing a master quest version might infuriate me

I guess I don't see Nintendo making a Master Quest version of Majora's Mask since there were only four dungeons (well, and the moon) while OoT had many more. I'd definitely love to play it anyway though!

If they were going to do another Master Quest, I think Twilight Princess is the best candidate since it has a decent number of dungeons to remake and many of the original dungeons were really easy.

A MM master quest would be quite a tricky one to pull of I think, since the dungeons are principally global puzzles (except the first). With OoT they just had to think of a different puzzle for each room. MM would require a bit more thought, but I'd still buy it in a pecosecond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom