• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Pokemon Were Real?

In a perfect world, people would have pokemon as pets, kids would only need to go to school until their 10th birthday,(Yay! no school!) & we would all be living peacefully. However, because life isnt far sometimes, the government & evil people would use pokemon as weapons in war, Animal cruelty would be alot more common, & we'd all live in fear because if legendary pokemon were kill, we wouldnt have the element of that pokemon ie if someone kill Kygore, we wouldnt have water & we'd all die in a matter of a few months. Just think about what would happen in Arceus of all pokemon were caught?

Din'sFlame

Sizzlin'
Well, if Pokemon were real, we would probably accidentally kill grass types with lawn mowers, and abuse electric types for our own needs. I would personally love a world of Pokemon, because I would catch a few and love them a ton, but honestly, the rest of society might not act that way.

I guess If Pokémon were real, I wouldn't be so lonely....
I suppose life would be a bit easier too. You wouldn't have to go out and get a job, School would be a peace of cake and the world would be a happier place, IMO.

HAHA then check out 'If pokemon were real' on youtube. it's by Smosh and they are SUPER hilarious. i think they made 3 videos of the series. they are kinda inappropiate, but it's really funny :)

In my Pokemon world everyone would have like a kind of spirit Pokemon like they are telepathically connected to you

People would only have battles for fun or to settle something

But if it were realistic then there would be a bunch of wars and stuff:lol:

Pinhead101

Pokemon Master
If Pokemon were real then there would have multiple times when the world almost ended due to some legendary Pokemon clash
We would need a chosen one (Ash)
I call dibs :3

Dracoburn

Lance's Protégé
The world would be full of people who believe themselves to be capable of extraordinary means, and many children would be killed while trying to tame, say, a Gyarados.

But those capable of handling that power would be virtually indestructable.

When I'm at school and bored i day dream about Pokemon being real i don't know why...I imagine all flying type Pokemon flying above us like cars and me hopping on my Salamence's back and taking off!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom