• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Pokemon Were Real?

D

Deleted member 6224

yea weapons of war. There would be a group like team rocket, but you know.....terrorists kind of. But i would actually do everything with them

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i would love life so much if pokemon where real.

like, do you understand what that would mean?
i could get a starter pokemon
and than get a map
and 5 pokeballs
and than one day look up into the sky and realize that i had become the very best

like no one ever was.

:cool:

I think it'd be cool to a point, if people did have a sudden change of heart and stopped violence such as war. I also think it'd be cool if we could go to the pokemon world, but nobody who would change that world for the bad. I would want to become a pokemon trainer, with a Growlithe that I'd raise to be my Arcanine!! :D

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'd have a seizure from happiness o_O Nah, but seriously, I would love it ^^ One of my greatest wishes is to make Pokémon real, and to have all the awesome ones I have in game in real life :yes: I can imagine all the cool things I could do with my Legendaries among others…..so awesome :D If only wishes came true though -.-

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Then our lives would be so much easier.

Traveling city to city, use FLY.
Gardening issues, Use CUT.
Annoying neighbours, SUCKER PUNCH is the awnser...
Cleaning up your room, PSYCHIC is the easy way
No need for emergency exit, when you got TELEPORT
Lighting up a sigarette, FLAMTHROWER (Come on, there is a Charmander called Zippo in the series)
No need for prostitutes, thats why we got Ditto's TRANSFORM (do it save, you don't want your child coming from an egg)
Annihilating Humanity? PERISH SONG over the radio, TV, intranetz.
Getting bored?...watch SPLASH (best entertainment)

I'm such a slave driver.....

Then our lives would be so much easier.

Traveling city to city, use FLY.
Gardening issues, Use CUT.
Annoying neighbours, SUCKER PUNCH is the awnser...
Cleaning up your room, PSYCHIC is the easy way
No need for emergency exit, when you got TELEPORT
Lighting up a sigarette, FLAMTHROWER (Come on, there is a Charmander called Zippo in the series)
No need for prostitutes, thats why we got Ditto's TRANSFORM (do it save, you don't want your child coming from an egg)
Annihilating Humanity? PERISH SONG over the radio, TV, intranetz.
Getting bored?...watch SPLASH (best entertainment)

I'm such a slave driver.....
^ This. I couldn't said it better myself... [noparse]:)[/noparse]

Dragon Master

Master of Dragon Pokemon
That idea for Ditto was a bit disturbing, yet at the same time, it was humorous. I'm pretty sure that if Pokemon were real, it would be illegal to do that, also in the anime, Ditto can't change its face, so it would be really creepy to look into its face.

hylianbeast

Sage of Destiny
Honestly, the government would either decide to use pokemon as weapons for war, or they would replace regular animals and get the same treatment as they do.
If we lived in a perfect world, all 10 year old kids would leave home to leave out on their own with nothing but a pokemon and themselves. I would want to become a trainer. Maybe a dragon and fire type trainer.

Well, it would probly wouldn't be legal.. I mean, puting animals in little balls and makeing it fight?? now way... they'ed also bring alot of desruction. haveing the power to electracute things, cause floods, and spew fire out of your mouth? puting it in the hands of someone, or even leting it happen its self would be dangerous... but if you want to live in a less-realistic world, yeah, i guss i'd be a bit cool...

chris112

ゼルダファンの伝説!
If Pokemon were real, they would replace daily animals and crime rate would go up real high...I'm looking at you Team Rocket!

101hylainDin

I'm just MLG like that.
In that box at the other end of the hallway.
I prolly would cower in fear from the spider pokemon, Because if they live in a realistic world, then they'd look world too.
But i wouldn't have to worry about that, because i live in alaska, and if we were transported to the pokemon world, then i'd be in the snow city, like snowpoint.
If pokemon were moved to our world, then only ice types would be were i am.

All of societies problems of the fuel crisis and transportation would be solved because you would get you're first pidgey at age 5 that had been taught the HM fly already. Plus you could surf on gigantic water pokemon instead of boats. (yeah i'm not surfing on a damn magikarp xp).

I also get the random thought that TM's for certain moves would be really hard to find, illegal to have, or for pokemon to know.. Like eruption, self destruct, flamethrower, etc due to terrorism :0 lol.
I know i would have a dragonite it would be my best friend like ash and pikachu!! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom