• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Nintendo Made a Dark Zelda Game Again?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love for Nintendo to make a Majora's Mask-atmosphere, TP or even real-er graphical style Zelda. I'm not sure how dark they could go without crossing the boundaries into T territory (as far as ESRB ratings go), but if they could push the limit, I would be fine as well. That heavy bond you get in Majora's Mask with the nexttouseless NPCs, then finding out that the main villain is basically just deranged, I would pay good money ot get a game like that again. With a realistic graphic representation, I think that would be gold.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
They should make a rated m zelda. I wonder how that would be like.

That's what I've been wanting. An M rating could really push the boundaries of a dark Zelda game. I mean, Zelda takes place in the "past". And we know the past wasn't all happy colors nothing that bad could happen. We need better combat with mean scary looking enemies, blood, death, and emotion. This is all I'm gonna share of my vision because I'll just keep typing for days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom