• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Fire Emblem What if Link was a crossover character in a Fire Emblem game?

Threads relating to the Fire Emblem series.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Whether as a playable character for a brief segment, someone to add to your party as an optional "secret to everybody" easter egg, or just as an NPC you can encounter during your adventures in game... what if Link was to make a cameo in Fire Emblem?

Personally, I think he would take on an appearance such as the below image made by Split-Heart. Her depiction of Link seems to fit pretty well into the art style of Fire Emblem.
Plus it would be something that could be funny, since we aren't supposed to hear Link's actual voice for dialogue. So he could be explained as a mute and communicates through sign language and a fairy companion. Or he simply doesn't speak since he is Hylian and doesn't know the languages spoken in the foreign regions he has found himself in.
Link by Split-Heart.jpg

Whaddya think guys?
Wouldn't it be interesting to see our Hylian hero cross over into FE?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I wouldn't necessarily want Zelda to crossover in a mainline FE game. But if they did, it'd be DLC maps at best, like in Awakening or Fates where characters and maps from past games were included as outrealms content.

It'd be fine, I guess. Nothing I'd be particularly hyped for.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I wouldn't necessarily want Zelda to crossover in a mainline FE game. But if they did, it'd be DLC maps at best, like in Awakening or Fates where characters and maps from past games were included as outrealms content.

It'd be fine, I guess. Nothing I'd be particularly hyped for.
Obviously so. But it would be fun all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom