• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What if Link Didnt Wear a Tunic.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Agreed, I mean, If a blue naked hedgehog that had about 4 failing games can wear golden armour and equip a sword JUST to save woodland creatures. (Kay, maybe a knight, but you get the point) Why can't the legendary hero wear gleaming armour?

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Probably his pajames for Toon Link, or Skyloft/Ordon clothes for regular Link.

Agreed, I mean, If a blue naked hedgehog that had about 4 failing games can wear golden armour and equip a sword JUST to save woodland creatures. (Kay, maybe a knight, but you get the point) Why can't the legendary hero wear gleaming armour?

Those 4 failing games are Sonic Drift, Sonic Drift 2, Sonic Spinball on Game Gear, and Sonic Blast on the Game Gear. On topic, it would be something Link would normally wear before Link starts his adventure(the pajamas from WW, that outfit from TP, ect). I don't think Link can wear armor because he's usually not living near a castle and he's never gonna be a guard.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
He would Resemble Russel Crowe's Robin Hood. I think he would be in Ordon wear, but when he got the newer clothes, they would resemble the ordon clothes, and look more awesome. Am I one of the only people who wants to see Link Dressed Like Kratos? Especially for Fierce Diety, because Kratos is THE FIERCEST DIETY POSSIBLE

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I agree with those four games. But, Sonic 06(I loved that game) failed to impress the crowd, Sonic and The Black Night had finicky controls, I can't speak for Sonic and the Secret Rings but when I played it when I was younger, I didn't enjoy it, and the Werehog levels were a bit of a disappointment, and they should of made a Sonic and Knuckles Chaotix game instead, and Knuckles and Sonic are instead tied by the ring, and depending on the time of day, Only one can take control of the rings.

But on topic, I suppose Pajamas and Skyloft clothes aren't bad. I actually HOPE that the second quest involves Link wearing Skyloft clothes. And good point, StarBound, Unless they make a stupid MMORG where Link leads Soldiers out to beat the living daylight of the Moblins.

He could pull off the fluffy shirt and vest look.... LOL

or....
linkbros.png

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What Irishmile posted, seriously.

Uhm...he could always wear starting clothes, be topless, or wear Knights' armor. It is high time he belongs to the Royal Family of Hyrule anyway; after all the protecting each Link has done for his respective country/time, promotions would be thrown out like wild, and maybe he could even get a chance with a marriage with Zelda! /crazyfanfic

Though Link does live near a castle in ALttP and he has the blood line of the knights, I still don't think he will wear armor. Also he has a lot of hearts and defense spells in some games so armor seems pointless for Link plus it might slow him down.However he can carry rafts,step ladders, spinners and other crazy crap that seems impossible to carry all at once.

Off topic but PK Love Omega, people who say that the modern Sonic games are bad say that mainly because they are kinda bad at them or its just because other people hate them or they won't accept change. Bad controls don't really make a bad game unless they are Action 52 bad. OoT's controls haven't really aged as well compared to WW and TP but it is still a fun game because we are used to the controls and they are fine.The story book games' controls are fine, you have to adapt to them. People saying that the Werehog is a stupid gimmick need to understand that it plays like God of War and other brawlers plus the Werehog gameplay was a lot of fun. The time traveling from Sonic CD was a horrible gimmick in my opinion.

Last edited:
I really don't think any form of knight's armor would work, I mean one of the biggest points of the game is that he's this average, unsuspecting boy who eventually becomes a hero. Something very modest would suit him, in my opinion. A green, long sleeve shirt, the pants we usually see him in, and boots. I don't see him in a hat if he didn't have the tunic, he'd probably just be left with messy hair, similar to Wind Waker. Maybe he'd upgrade to a more important outfit later on, knight's armor would be possible (after he's more clearly a hero).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom