• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda What if BEN Was a Real Character?

I was thinking, what if Nintendo actually used BEN as like real Character in an upcoming game?
we all know that famous creepy pasta known as Ben drowned. if not then go google it, its a story about a haunted MM game cartridge and a boy named BEN who drowned. Annyway i was thinking, what if Nintendo adopted BEN and actually turned him into a NPC for a future LOZ game?

OK imagine this, you are in the Water temple, and you made it in the boss room. you see a switch that you must activate and when you do the iconic line reads
" you shouldn't have done that..." and link turns around and its BEN! come_play_with_me_by_ben_drowned-d384c5h.jpg
and so the boss battle begins with the song of unhealing playing as the music, can this idea bring something new to LOZ bosses for the water temple instead of using a fish like boss. so could this idea of a boss work? if so how can it work?

Lewmonkaizer

luminouskaiser
Please, don't remind me of that creature ever again, although, he could make a nice boss.

Salem

SICK
It should a nice little secret boss involving a side quests in the next zelda game, I should involve things like reading the memory card/hard drive of the wii u, so it could how long we have been playing and other data in order to scare unsuspecting gamers, kinda like mantis in Metal gear solid.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
It should a nice little secret boss involving a side quests in the next zelda game, I should involve things like reading the memory card/hard drive of the wii u, so it could how long we have been playing and other data in order to scare unsuspecting gamers, kinda like mantis in Metal gear solid.

LOL yeah, this would be kinda cool, as long as it was a sidequest for a special "Out of Dungeon" Item like the red cane in ALttP or some kind of extra armor or something, i could see it as a nice "tip of the hat" to true Zelda fans who know all about the franchise and things that have spawned from it!

i just cant help but laugh at the idea of this actually happening, i laugh, but im totally down with this idea!

This.

Although I like the Water Temple idea. Maybe that's who Dark Link really is? :O

humm..maby we just found out how BEN drowned..IT WAS LINK WHO KILLED HIM!..now BEN is out for vengeance lol

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Did I hear something about Dark Link? Hmm...

Somebody should take that to the theory section!

Nah, everyone would throw it away right off the rip, Ben has nothing to do with LoZ, it was just an actual good Creepy Pasta. No way anyone would accept it, however if Nintendo were to use a fan created Character for the origin of Dark Link, i would pee myself, and would almost bet my soul that it would never happen, but i wont do that. id like to keep my soul just in case Nintendo really give a Shiz about their Zelda fans, cuz as far as i can tell.... they dont!

However the if it were a theory that could be justified, that would just be awesome LOL

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Put him in the 3DS version if it comes out. If you do something, like stay in Termina Field too long, when midnight comes, ominous, scary music slowly appears and BEN comes and if he catches you the screen goes black and you get a game over.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Put him in the 3DS version if it comes out. If you do something, like stay in Termina Field too long, when midnight comes, ominous, scary music slowly appears and BEN comes and if he catches you the screen goes black and you get a game over.

Sounds like Legend of Zelda: The Slenderman Times.

Haha I didn't think of it as a theory when I suggested it, I was just kidding. I would love to think that maybe the creepypasta stemmed from Dark Link, but who knows? The Elegy of Emptiness statue is meant to look like Miyamoto. I think really the whole Dark Link/Statue story would make an awesome fanfiction.

Sounds like Legend of Zelda: The Slenderman Times.

Haha I didn't think of it as a theory when I suggested it, I was just kidding. I would love to think that maybe the creepypasta stemmed from Dark Link, but who knows? The Elegy of Emptiness statue is meant to look like Miyamoto. I think really the whole Dark Link/Statue story would make an awesome fanfiction.

HEHE..sounds like a good slenderman mod. yep BEN is the slenderman of hyrule!!

Ben? Boy that sure brings back a lot of memories. It's been awhile since I've seen anything posted about that interesting internet creation.

It would be interesting to see Nintendo incorporate him into a game somehow as an Easter egg. Then again, I kind of doubt they're even aware of story behind him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom