• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Headphones Do You Use?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I don't currently use headphones, and I'm starting to get interested in raiding on WoW, so I'm looking for a good set of gaming headphones with those built-in mics so I can chat with my raid buddies in Vent. Can anyone reccomend any gaming headphones that are decently priced??

If your looking for mic headphones Turtle Beach's are good but they're pretty expensive because of the popularity. I'd suggest just looking around and checking things out. You can find good ones on Office Depot's website and other places too.

Go_Skyward

Seek a door that carries a [9]
Skullcandy, sony. Those are the ones I use the most. They are about 20$. They last about... 3 months... at the most...

I also have the big ones that go over your ears. Those last me years, but they are a hassle to carry around... ... they are most likely sony. xD

Dan

Looks like everyone breaks their headphones a lot... I'm trying my best not to break these ones. I accidenly purchased two Microsoft headphones but, that's good thing ^^

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
I use a rather crappy pair of Ear-buds that I happened to find a drawer in my house. I used to have some really nice Ear-Buds, but I lost the squishy things that go on the end of each bud. I could always buy some more squishy things, but I always forget.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Looks like everyone breaks their headphones a lot... I'm trying my best not to break these ones. I accidenly purchased two Microsoft headphones but, that's good thing ^^

I've broken plenty of Skull Candy before. Most of them were the Ink'd ear buds and they usually last me about half a year, which actually isn't too bad for Skull Candy. I've been spending more on earbuds though and I've found that other brands are better. Sony always is better. And as I said I freaking love Bose.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
the ear buds that came with my phone lol..
though i got these really big green ones that i use to though i do not know what they are.. all i know is that they are big and i love them! lol

I generally use the crappy iPod headphones when I'm browsing Youtube.
But when I'm actually listening to music/listening to my own music, I prefer to use my Beats headphones.

Dan

So many people use skullcandy. It's not cheap they cost £80+ ... Although I see them in HMV which has silly prices... :I

TF/HH

TwilightFlame/HylianHero
Just get Skullcandy. They make the best headphones at an amazing price.

iu use two diffrent pairs one is just a crappy pair of in ear headphone. they work pretty well but because i take my music seriusly. I went out and got beats today i like allot of people thought they where stupid and expensize but when i got to try them out in the store i found they work pretty well and that because i listen to many diffrent genreas (rock,folk,country,folk,metal,classic rock,...). They acually give really good sound and they where $100 less the senhiser one i was going to get so im quite happy.

I

iNayru

I had a pair of skull candies that I had gotten for christmas. I was home from school one day and had placed them on my desk and then went back to sleep, and they had fallen off my desk while I was sleeping and they broke. Now I have the pair of headphones that I had gotten when I got my bass. So I guess you could say they're ~100 dollars, since I got them with my beginner bass. But the headphones are CHEAP and hurt my ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom