• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Have You Gotten from Club Nintendo?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
The only thing I have is the Zelda Poster Set.

dp7i43.jpg
I've gotten them framed. :cool: I have two of the left-most one, like some other people, because of the production error on Zelda and her Loftwing.

Nothing else really sparks my interest. There was a Gold Nunchuck available... for like TWO weeks, and was uber expensive.

Dan

I believe the awards are different in certain regions. I do on the other hand hope to get the classic snes controller for the wii. It's a lot of points to say up. I believe I need around 10 more games. Sadly my points got wiped a couple years ago and I had to start again. Here in England you can only really get some stickers... if your lucky :I

Oh and also hate having to fill in that quiz every time you register the code, especially if you are like me and stockpile your codes and enter them all in one go :P

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
I am gotten quite a few prizes from Club Nintendo, mainly because I take my cousins' codes as well. I asked him if. He had club nintendo and he said, "What's That?". Its not cheting, right ;)

Anyways, I of course have the Zelda 3 Poster Set, I also have the 25th Anniversary Poster Set, and the wii Wrist Band set, and last but not least I have the 3DS game card Set. Let's just say, my cousin and I like games ;)

A few months ago I used a few hundred coins to purchase the Giant Mii AR Card. It wasn't the best consumer decision in retrospect. More of a collectible than something for practical use. I never got into augmented reality anyhow. Nevertheless I hung it up on my wall as a Mario poster. Also, since this is a Club Nintendo thread, any suggestions on what free reward to get after having achieved platinum status for the past business year?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
I got the Zelda 3 Poster Set and 25th Anniversary Poster Set, nothing else has looked that intersting, well i am going to get the Elite poster set prize.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
The only thing I have is the Zelda Poster Set.

dp7i43.jpg
I've gotten them framed. :cool: I have two of the left-most one, like some other people, because of the production error on Zelda and her Loftwing.

Nothing else really sparks my interest. There was a Gold Nunchuck available... for like TWO weeks, and was uber expensive.

Where did you get the frame and what size is it? I want to frame mine :)

I have had the Limited Edition Zelda Posters, the pencil case, the big AR card, 6 packs of the Kid Icarus AR cards and the Free Zelda Soundtrack (for OoT). I currently have 3250 stars and I'm waiting for something good as the rest of our items (which there aren't many) are all bad. Nintendo Australia doesnt seem to like its fans :( Stars Catalogue - Nintendo.com.au
Gotta love a grand total if 11 items in the catalogue :(

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I have that first three poster set (with PH and TP posters) and the 25th Anniversary set. And I guess I got that one OoT 3D Soundtrack...

...I guess that's it, now that I think of it... XD I got Platinum both this year and last year, though; last year I was stupid and only got the calendar. This year I'm getting a platinum-exclusive prize.

And... I thought that Gold Nunchuck was only available in Japan...?

Also, since this is a Club Nintendo thread, any suggestions on what free reward to get after having achieved platinum status for the past business year?
I'm getting the posters. If you're interested in any of the games, then perhaps they'd be a better choice, but the calendars are very small and, personally, I wouldn't get much use out of the cards.

Last edited:
The red Mario pouch, digital code for Majora's Mask, the free 3 pack of Kid Icarus: Uprising AR cards, Metal Torrent, and the 25th Anniversary Zelda poster set will be on it's way sometime this year as my platinum reward. I believe that's all.

Fig

The Altruist
I have the following:

2 sets of The Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Poster Set (one for me and the other for my friend as a present during his retreat)
25th Anniversary Mario Pins
Club Nintendo Mario Plush Hat
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Soundtrack
Mario 8-bit Game Card Case (with styluses)
Club Nintendo 3DS Game Card Case

I have more items from Club Nintendo! I just can't remember them all! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom