• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What have you done over COVID?

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Honestly things didn't change much for me except for worrying about more uncertainty. Aside from a week or two I pretty much have worked full time and studied full time so I've had very little free time as always. It has certainly made me spend a hell of a lot more time feeling anxious and stressed about the future and the state of the world though especially since international travel is quite important to me due to friendships and career options after I graduate at the end of this year.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

Ezlo

The Minish Craftsman
Being stuck in home due to covid gave me lots of time for learning stuff I never usually get the time for. I learned a programming language, got little bit into game development, and I always wanted to get into digital art so I received a drawing tablet and improved a bit at drawing. My Japanese has also drastically improved during this pandemic.
And I made my first game, actually it was a game jam and I was the artist for the team.
sorry for not posting that often here anymore, though I do lurk around now and then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom