• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What have you been up to in AoC?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Levelled all champions up to 100 and everybody else is at level 75. Now I'm merging weapons and completed the quests for Link and Zelda's new weapons. I also unlocked the Guardian so I'm now working on getting allof his combo's and hearts. I only need to make him stronger by getting better weapons for him. I only need to fullfill one quest on the EX lab. These new challenges are so much fun :D
I can't wait to start new challenges :D Fortunately nov is around the corner!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finally got the Master Sword to level 50, my first weapon to reach the max level. It probably would have happened sooner if I hadn't split the grind between several characters, but whatever. Mipha's is 47 so she's probably gonna be the next one I get done. I also intend to eventually max all three of Zelda's weapon types. Eventually...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think I also max the ms to the highest level possible. The sec highest weapon is either Revali's bow or Teba's. Or Mipha's spear. Geesh, I don't even know. Long time since I played

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It recently reoccurred to me that you can remove hidden seals on weapons once you get the weapon to level 50. I wanna do that for Zelda's bow and slate, for Daruk, and for Impa, so I guess that's what I'll be working on next. I'm pretty close on Zelda's bow and Daruk's sword already. Also, Sidon's dlc weapon is actually pretty sick looking so I wanna actually build that one over his standard weapon.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
i only played the base game of this ^^;

is the dlc worth it?
Absolutely. The DLC adds some fun characters and a lot of worthy challenges, not to mention some super nice story bits. It also comes with a fair amount of good quality of life upgrades. Very worth the money.

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
So I've completed ALL available challenges that aren't DLC (including Blight Ganons Resurgent, Mysterious Arrivals, and Versus Astor) and I STILL haven't seen the final character. I'm completing the Divine Beast challenges just in case before moving on to the DLC challenges for more materials for quests.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
So I've completed ALL available challenges that aren't DLC (including Blight Ganons Resurgent, Mysterious Arrivals, and Versus Astor) and I STILL haven't seen the final character. I'm completing the Divine Beast challenges just in case before moving on to the DLC challenges for more materials for quests.
I can't remember what the requirements to unlock it are, but I also had trouble figuring out what the heck to do. I'm pretty sure there's specific levels to do plus some character level requirements, idk it's been a while. It was really annoying though, lol (still worth it).
Also, good job doing all those levels where if you get hit you lose. I had trouble with the ones with characters besides Revali.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I can't remember what the requirements to unlock it are, but I also had trouble figuring out what the heck to do. I'm pretty sure there's specific levels to do plus some character level requirements, idk it's been a while. It was really annoying though, lol (still worth it).
Also, good job doing all those levels where if you get hit you lose. I had trouble with the ones with characters besides Revali.
A level called Versus Calamity Ganon popped up so I'm going to attempt that later today!

I figured out a "cheat" for it, if you have the DLC: Use the Monk. He has a DLC move where if you have all the symbols (and there's a move that will instantly fill all your symbols, 5-6 Y -> 3 X) and you click and hold ZR, he'll swing the hammer and then blast a laser that is almost guaranteed to break a boss monsters weak-point gauge.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Lately I have been wondering why Linkle hasn't been made a character in Age of Calamity.

Like seriously, it would be easy to just have her be this incarnation of Link's sister or cousin who is great at archery and joins the fight with a slightly modified moveset from her rendition in the original Hyrule Warriors.

She was introduced in Hyrule Warriors so why not have her make a comeback in the second Hyrule Warriors game?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Lately I have been wondering why Linkle hasn't been made a character in Age of Calamity.

Like seriously, it would be easy to just have her be this incarnation of Link's sister or cousin who is great at archery and joins the fight with a slightly modified moveset from her rendition in the original Hyrule Warriors.

She was introduced in Hyrule Warriors so why not have her make a comeback in the second Hyrule Warriors game?
I think the problem is that AoC is supposed to happen prior to the events in BotW. Although it actually is the same but with different outcome thanks to Terrako. Having Linkle in it would be a bit odd because what would happen to her because she's not mentioned in BotW at all. They would have to come up with a solid reason for her not to be in BotW or not even be mentioned at all.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Any character who was in AoC but not BotW (Sooga, Terrako, Astor and the new version of Ganon come to mind) have to have a reason for not being in BotW.
Sooga is implied to have died (but I don't believe he did, at least not at the hands of the Blights), Astor died, Terrako is a time traveller so he kinda has a free pass, and due to altered events Ganon's final form was also altered because he absorbed Astor's power, which didn't happen in BotW.

So Linkle would be a bit awkward, but it would have been awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom