• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What have you been up to in AoC?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I've been playing AoC recently, since I haven't really touched it since February. I had forgotten how fun it was, and how many interesting things there were. So, at any interesting points? I suggest that if you want to talk about anything related to the main storyline you put it in a spoiler specifying what it's a spoiler for (chapter one, after story stuff, etc).

Right now I've mostly just been going and cleaning up some of the missions I hadn't done yet. I have managed to unlock some interesting stuff, though
I tried earlier in the year to unlock Calamity Ganon, but for some reason the missions never popped up for me. Somehow I triggered it today, and managed unlock the big boar dude himself. I love playing as him, his attacks just feel powerful and you get the impression he's taking glee in battle. I also find it interesting that during his weak-point-smash he takes on the fire hair of fireblight, or the head and gun of windblight. He also uses some of the attacks of specific blights, I really like that they included that.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I've been meaning to return to it since I basically just focused on finishing the main story. Left a bunch of missions unfinished. I also might consider the DLC.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I've been playing it off and on, mostly just collecting weapon fodder to level my main weapons, but also replaying missions I enjoyed, too. I'm planning on replaying the story again once I finish Ys 9 again, so that I'm totally refreshed before the DLC drops in November.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
haven't touched it since i finished the dlc wave 1 content, very much looking forward to and waiting for the wave 2 stuff

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just finished replaying the story, watching the cutscenes that don't show up in replays in the gallery at the right timings as I went along. I had a ton of fun. My awe for the game has been renewed. The story presentation is really phenomenal. I love the story and the characters to death, and this game gives me so much time with them and BotW's world in such a fun way. I can definitely call it one of my top favorite games on the Switch, along with BotW itself.

So now that I've refreshed myself on the plot, I'm gonna go back to grinding weapons for a bit and just enjoying the missions and gameplay again. I earned like 150k rupees off that story replay and a ton of weapon fodder. I've got some work to do. :sword:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I need to do the dlc again because of getti g a new switch my progress with the dlc got lost. Not a big deal. It wasn't too much of a hassle plus I love to replay it. Mipha, are you ready? We're going on a journey again :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom