• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What have you been up to in AoC?

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Levelled all champions up to 100 and everybody else is at level 75. Now I'm merging weapons and completed the quests for Link and Zelda's new weapons. I also unlocked the Guardian so I'm now working on getting allof his combo's and hearts. I only need to make him stronger by getting better weapons for him. I only need to fullfill one quest on the EX lab. These new challenges are so much fun :D
I can't wait to start new challenges :D Fortunately nov is around the corner!

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I finally got the Master Sword to level 50, my first weapon to reach the max level. It probably would have happened sooner if I hadn't split the grind between several characters, but whatever. Mipha's is 47 so she's probably gonna be the next one I get done. I also intend to eventually max all three of Zelda's weapon types. Eventually...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I think I also max the ms to the highest level possible. The sec highest weapon is either Revali's bow or Teba's. Or Mipha's spear. Geesh, I don't even know. Long time since I played

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It recently reoccurred to me that you can remove hidden seals on weapons once you get the weapon to level 50. I wanna do that for Zelda's bow and slate, for Daruk, and for Impa, so I guess that's what I'll be working on next. I'm pretty close on Zelda's bow and Daruk's sword already. Also, Sidon's dlc weapon is actually pretty sick looking so I wanna actually build that one over his standard weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom