• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What have you been up to in AoC?

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
I think the problem is that AoC is supposed to happen prior to the events in BotW. Although it actually is the same but with different outcome thanks to Terrako. Having Linkle in it would be a bit odd because what would happen to her because she's not mentioned in BotW at all. They would have to come up with a solid reason for her not to be in BotW or not even be mentioned at all.
Simply put, she could be the one who maintained their home in Hateno.
The house that we purchase in BotW would simply be Linkle's house. And sadly, after a century of being asleep; Link doesn't recall his sister or realize that the home he bought was their childhood home.
Adding something touching that could be given an emotional scene for players to witness if they sleep in their bed in Hateno Village; Link having a dream about their childhood and about his family. Each dream advancing further through his childhood and into adulthood, showing that he became a Knight while Linkle a crossbow-wielding Huntress.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Simply put, she could be the one who maintained their home in Hateno.
The house that we purchase in BotW would simply be Linkle's house. And sadly, after a century of being asleep; Link doesn't recall his sister or realize that the home he bought was their childhood home.
Adding something touching that could be given an emotional scene for players to witness if they sleep in their bed in Hateno Village; Link having a dream about their childhood and about his family. Each dream advancing further through his childhood and into adulthood, showing that he became a Knight while Linkle a crossbow-wielding Huntress.
Could be a cool option. That way his house in Hateno would've gotten more purpose. Personally I don't care about Linkle. So for her not to be in AoC is fine for me but it would've certainly been cool if we had characters from HW in it.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Getting ready for my full story playthrough and getting the rust off by picking up where I left off with the weapon grind. I finished Zelda’s bow of light at last, and I got every character with a weapon at lvl 20 now, even the ones I don't use. I also got everyone to lvl 100 finally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom