• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Happens Next?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
In this game, situations are posted, then the next poster decides what happens next and posts another. They can be about Zelda or Pokemon or whatever. As always you can abbreviate. Example:

Person A:
Groose has facebook. WHN?

Person B:
Status update: The word of the day starts with f and ends with uck and is full of excitement...FIRETRUCK! #imbored #hahafunnyfunny #gotcha

I win the lottery. WHN?

Let's start!

Ghirahim gets a pet lickitung. WHN?

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Later, they end up at the hospital because they tripped and their tonques tied together. I guess you could say... *Gets shot*

I die. WHN?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
The sky turning green means the oceans turned green, which means lots of algae, which means no more clean water, which means the eradication of the human race

Aliens land in Kansas. WHN?

43ForceGems

Everyone thinks it's a movie, because everything catastrophic always happens to New York

Mezlo pees on New York (just the whole thing) WHN?

43ForceGems

The economy crashes and nobody really cares because they have no games to buy ever again

Albertsons buys Safeway Google buys America. WHN?

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
Everyone's bank accounts MUST be connected to all their other bank accounts so all the banks in America join and form a huge superbank of death with hydraulic legs that stand 9000m tall.

Your best friend gets crushed by a 9000m high hydraulic leg. WHN?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The Star Wars sequels are produced with a low budget and probably turn out better than they would have otherwise.

I woke up to see a polar bear eating my shoe. WHN?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom