• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Happened to the King in OoT?

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Wait, if you're trying to aid Locke in his argument, saying that the King of Ocarina of Time died at the very beginning of your argument (much less anywhere) sure doesn't accomplish that goal.

Oh, and, Locke. I totally didn't think about him saying that, and I don't know why, as I just played the ending of The Wind Waker for the Ganondorf battle a few days ago. I mean, that's the part that comes right out and says that he's the same King as the one in Ocarina of Time. Wow... Well, thanks for bringing it up.
I don't think it says he's the same as OoT, only that he was alive for the flood. That timeline Ronald posted is not contrary to my argument.

The only times he talks about the HoT legend/SW is in the context of a legend. When he talks about the flood, he talks like he was there at the time (and was King).

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I don't think it says he's the same as OoT, only that he was alive for the flood. That timeline Ronald posted is not contrary to my argument.

The only times he talks about the HoT legend/SW is in the context of a legend. When he talks about the flood, he talks like he was there at the time (and was King).

No, he said, "To add on to Locke's argument." If that's not saying he's trying to aid you...

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
When it comes to monarchical rule, 100 years between two major events really isn't that long of a time. With there being no king at the start of the AT, that would mean that Zelda obviously rose to power as Hyrule's queen. I suppose she could have found a mate worthy of royalty, and assuming they had a son, that could potentially be Daphnes. He appears to be around 60 years old when we see him, so yeah, I guess that would make him the king that was present during the flood, assuming he was born some-odd 40 years after Zelda took reign. Which is nothing out of the ordinary for royalty breeding.

Z

zorbak962

video doesnt work.
anyway, the king was either imprisoned or killed by gannon while link was in the sacred realm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom