• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U What Happened to My Treasure Charts?

OK so I got all 41 charts or so I thought. It's showing I'm missing chart 6 and 20. OK so I go back to the tower of gods to get chart 6 in the west room by the scale room. Nope already opened the chest. Go back to the earth temple where I killed the stalfos near the main mirror room for chart 20. Again nope, treasure chest is opened. Huh? What gives?

If it's a glitch, that's just beautiful...

No I did not mistook the chart numbers because when I look at my charts it shows 1 to 41 with 6 and 20 missing. I had to look at the treasure chart guide to make sure I got them in the right place and lo and behold I did. So now I feel pretty gypped and I haven't been able to find that this is a known glitch.

It would make me feel better if I could still get the treasure even without the charts. Is that possible? I know I would have to be at the right spot with luck to get them. I mean after all chart 20 is for a piece of heart.

Salem

SICK
Are you playing on the first quest or second? Because some things related to the charts change, I'm not sure if it's the locations if the charts themselves or the treasure.

General Skel

Stalfos!!!
Sometimes this happens to me, not just in The Wind Waker but in other Zelda games as well. What I do is get information where each thing is, then I go to each place to get it. Even if I know I'd gotten a Piece Of Heart from a ledge, I still go back and check. So what you can do for the charts is make a list like below and cross them off when you get them. Make notes if it's from a mini-game, store, hard or easy to get, etc. It's best to write it in pen and cross them off in pencil, that way you can use the list more than once.

List Of Charts In The Wind Waker:
1. Forbidden Woods - Boomerang, Deku Leaf
2. Windfall Island - Maggie's Father: give him 20 Skull Necklaces
3. Forest Haven - Deku Leaf
4. Rock Spire Isle - Beedle's Shop Ship: 900 rupees
5. Wind Temple - Molgera's hideout

I hope this helps. If it doesn't, then you've most likely encountered a glitch by accident. Either let them go or start a new game. Sorry. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom