• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Happened to Metroid Dungeon?

Norm

God-King of Teh Intarwebz
Clearly in ur tube, blockin ur internets.
Seriously, it looks like no work is being done on it. The last post was from June 22, and the site does say:

Metroid Dungeon said:
Welcome to the brand new site in the Dungeon Gaming Enterprises network: Metroid Dungeon! This site is in its very early stages of development as we are getting the site set up. Eventually, we will have Walkthroughs, a gallery of images, guides, information, and so much more! We can’t wait to get started on this project. I am currently looking for staff for this site, so if you’re interested, contact me at [email protected] with an idea of what you want to do. I will be setting up the rest of the site as we go, so stay tuned!

I get building a site takes a while, but it appears that the site started to be updated, then stopped. Anyone have an idea of what's going on?

Garo

Boy Wonder
I'm actually on the staff over there, but the site was David's project, and David recently left for a two year mission in Peru (I believe?) where he will be unable to communicate with the rest of us, much less continue work on the site. As I am regrettably not in a position to add new people to the WordPress site in order to acquire more staff, we're sorta stuck until he returns.

Dan

Ouch that's such a shame, two years is quite a long time, would it not be faster to create a new website, metroid didn't really look like it's theme was finished anyway. I'm sure some people could write articles for it, and help out.

David

But you called me here...
*Cough* Garo, you totally can. Sent you an email with information. *cough*

Also... check out the new version of the site. I think you'll all like it. http://metroiddungeon.net/ I want you all to just focus on news for now. Sorry about Metroid Dungeon's Facebook and Twitter. We'll just have to build that up when I get back. Don't have access to the password.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just checked out the redesigned site and wow that looks much better. I'm honestly surprised at how clean it looks; I imagine it'll be much better when David fully returns. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom