• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Gen Team Will You Make?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
A Gen I-II exclusive team with the help of action replay will be my choice this time around. :)

Somehow I end up a Pokémon from each Gen roughly, with Gen 6 I will have 1 slot for each gen. Which ones they will be are debatable but my Gen II Pokémon will be my signature Pokémon, Espeon.

Drahsid

~Deku Drahsid~ | The Hero
Thats easy, Charmander, Zuroa, Victini, Darkria, Cobolion, Arceus.
In other-words, my team from Gen 5.

jack546

The chosen one
I will probably try to use a gen im familiar with like 1 or 2 if there are any gen 1 or 2 pokemon.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
I have two separate teams, one that spans all generations and another that's exclusive to that generation. So I'll pick up whatever ones I like most into my Gen VI-exclusive team and add one in particular to my all-star team, replacing either Seviper or Gardevoir to make it truly span all generations.

As far as the Gen VI-exclusive team, I'm guessing it's gonna be a mixture of Bug, Poison, Steel, and Fire types, for some reason I gravitate towards those.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I only use Pokemon that can be legitimately caught in a region for my team. This means that I never trade pokemon to use on my team (I do trade them for possession, though). Which also means that use mostly Pokemon from that region. Though, with the exception of Black and White (and Gen 1), I always use at least one Pokemon from earlier generations. For Gen VI though, because of the 3D effect, I might have to check out some of the older pokemon as well as some of the Gen VI exclusives (I will obviously have my Gen VI starter... Probably Chespin as it's looking right now, because Chespin is adorable!)

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
I might want to transfer over my eevee team, maybe breed baby ones for the sole purpose of starting the game with them.

I'll have to rego thru diamond again though if i want leafeon/ glaceon included.

Depends on my mood at the time, if i wanna go thru the game fresh, or not. And how much i like the starters. (Still haven't seen their evolutions)

I'm normally a grass stater kinda guy, but I'm not sure I like the grass starter's first form, depends what it turns into.

Depending on how good this generation is, i might use some of them. I will most likely try out a new team from various generations instead of the same six i have been using these past 9 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom