• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Gaming Job Would You Like to Have?

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
I've always liked the town bar owner in Majora's Mask. That would be a pretty sweet gig, just hang out and serve drinks to Link and that raging drunk.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
Adventurer, Knight, or the hero of time. always thought it would be neat to discover or explore lands that i have yet to. This sorta goes hand in hand with the fact that i would always like to travel around the world someday. Traveling around Hyrule or any other fantasy land sounds like fun to me. The knight and/or hero of time would cool because i would be fighting evil for the greater good and would get to use a sword and shield and all other kind of items at least if i was the hero of time.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Zelda! Princess who is great with a bow. Good for me. Or else Samus Aran, intergalactic bounty hunter. But X is so darn scarrrrry!!!

L

llamaman000z

vidoe game testing. that would be the best job bye far!

SamuRaichu

ICE CREAM IS DELICIOUS.
I would probably get a scale from Valoo and travel the world as a... Post-girl? Post-ess? Post-lady? Well... You know what I mean.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I would seriously love to be part of any job that has to do with Resident Evil. BSAA working for the president whatever. Just as long as I can be sent on epic missions that involve zombie killing and Wesker finding. I would also like to be a Spartan like Master Chief from Halo and kill up some Covenant and also be a Splinter Cell like Sam Fisher.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Realistically, I think being a Guardian Corp soldier like Lightning would be pretty cool. Or since Final Fantasy XIII-2's coming soon; I would like to be a Valkyrie warrior like she's being portrayed to be :3 . I was also thinking about joining the BSAA and be like Jill's side kick, but then I realized she's practically sent on these creepy missions with creepy monsters and that's something I don't think I could handle lol. :lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom