• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games That AREN'T Nintendo Are You Looking Forward To?

I'm really looking forward to Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded on the DS, and Kingdom Hearts 3DS on 3DS. But more importantly, I'm looking forward to the ever elusive game, Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm pretty sure Rockband 3 will be a good game, I'm not to sure if I like the setlist (besides Bohemian Rhapsody), but the keyboard edition is bound to be awesome.

Kazumi

chagy
I'm definitely looking forward to Guild Wars 2. I enjoyed the first Guild Wars, and I should probably play it some more, but GW2 is just to interesting to pass up. I'm also looking forward to Super Scribblenauts on Tuesday, though it's not made by Nintendo it's still on the DS... So I don't know if it counts or not.. But I loved the first Scribblenauts so much, and with D-pad control, adjectives and new words you can't go wrong. I think that is all right now, but I'm sure there is some awesome PC game that I am forgetting...

Kybyrian

I happen to be looking forward to quite a few games that are not Nintendo. One of these is Call of Duty: Black Ops. I absolutely love the Call of Duty series. I got Xbox LIVE when World at War was released, and fell in love with the multiplayer. Then I moved on to CoD4 from World at War(backwards, I know) and then to Modern Warfare 2. I can only hope that Black Ops is better than Modern Warfare 2 is. Modern Warfare 2 seemed to be a big disappointment in my opinion. World at War was a great game, but that's because it was made by Treyarch. Black Ops is also Treyarch, so hopefully it will be awesome.

I'm also looking forward to Gears of War 3. I didn't really enjoy the first Gears of War game, but it was good I suppose. I played Gears of War 2 a year or so after it came out and I kind of fell in love with the game. The multiplayer isn't that good, but I'll have Black Ops for multiplayer. The co-op campaign in Gears of War 2 was absolutely awesome, and I expect even more from Gears of War 3. This is especially considering that they have a four person cooperative campaign now. I can't wait for that.

There's also Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. The first two Assassin's Creed games(I didn't play Bloodlines or whatever it was, by the way) on the Xbox 360 were just pure awesome. Both of the games were very enjoyable and two of the best that I have ever played. Once more, I'm hoping to be blown away by the next Assassin's Creed game, and I have a feeling that I will. They've always got something new to add, and I'm sure it will win me over as did the previous two games.

Finally, I'm very eager to see Fallout: New Vegas. The Fallout series is full of some wonderful games, Fallout 3 of which is the most recent. The Fallout games always have such a huge world, and there is always so much to do. There is a lot more to the sidequests of the game than there is to the main quest. If you just play through the main story of the game you won't have any fun, you have to play the rest of the game, too. The world is so big that only a small portion of it is covered when it comes to the main quest. You don't want to miss out on everything there is to do in Fallout. I'm sure with even more customizable weapons and whatnot Fallout: New Vegas will be even better than all of its predecessors. It will be an extremely stunning game with absolutely no doubt.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Like a couple of other people here, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

251px-CataclysmOfficialCover.png

New level cap, new playable races, new professions, redesign of the world of Azeroth, new dungeons, new....

*after 3 straight years of listing the new things*

Although I am but a lowly level 41, I freaking love WoW ^^

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm waiting for the full version of super smash flash 2! Basically a 2d flash version of the super smash bros series, except no copyright issues!That means non-nintendo characters!

I am waiting for three games at the moment. And I only have to wait about a month to own all three.

First, Fallout: New Vegas!!! I can't not wait for the next Fallout, by far one of my favorite games of all time, and I can not wait to see what has been changed from Fallout: 3.

Second, Fable III(3): Meh, I am looking forward to it, yet at the same time I am sorta wondering if I actually want to buy it. Fable unlike Fallout runs out of things to do as soon as you beat the game, of course you can run around or replay but it is not as much fun.

And Lastly, Call of Duty: Black Ops! After the total fail by infinity ward on Modern Warfare 2, I am hoping that this game will over power the old ones and actually give me something that I will consider playing for more than 3 weeks.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Presently, I am definitely looking forward to Fallout: New Vegas. I thoroughly enjoyed Fallout 3, but I'm skeptical if they can pull it off without seeming too repetitive. New Vegas could become the "Majora's Mask" of the Fallout series, since it has the same game engine as its predecessor. However, as far as I know, there is no drastic change in tone or atmosphere, so we'll have to see how it's received.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom