• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Should be on the Nintendo Switch?

I Am Setsuna - Now a launch day title but digital only.

I AM SETSUNA follows the story of Setsuna, a young woman of incredible power and inner strength, and the sacrifice she must undertake to save the people of her land as she leaves her hometown. Featuring simple turn-based controls and unique gameplay mechanics inspired by the golden age of JRPGs, I AM SETSUNA merges nostalgic elements with modern current-gen technology. Tokyo RPG Factory’s debut title delivers an emotional story of bravery and sacrifice along with powerful character development.

I AM SETSUNA is available now digitally on PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Steam®, and will be available for the Nintendo Switch on March 3, 2017. This title is rated E10+ (Everyone 10+). Please visit the Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESR:cool: website at www.esrb.org for more information about ratings

http://nintendowire.com/blog/2017/01/23/setsuna-coming-switch-march-3rd/

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Fan made and a better job done on it than Nintendo did.
US centric of cause.
https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/5p9ljg/custom_made_game_lineup_based_on_what_we/

XkRlPh4.jpg

I'm sure everyone is tired of me being a Negative Nancy, but out of the actual announced games in that graphic, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Splatoon 2 are the only ones that are even remotely a AAA titles. I am Setsuna looks interesting, and so does Disgaea 5, but that's because I'm into JRPGs. I looked up Syberia because I had never heard of it (I doubt many people have, much less played it) and it looked pretty cool, but that March–May lineup is plain awful.

@CrimsonCavalier
MK8 (if you don't already own it on WiiU)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odessy
Skyrim (though most people already own it)
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

All AAA titles.

March to May will have to be VC heavy. If not Nintendo will have a gap there. Sure it's only 2 months but they need hype going into E3.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
@CrimsonCavalier
MK8 (if you don't already own it on WiiU)
Fire Emblem Warriors
Super Mario Odessy
Skyrim (though most people already own it)
Splatoon 2
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

All AAA titles.

March to May will have to be VC heavy. If not Nintendo will have a gap there. Sure it's only 2 months but they need hype going into E3.

I should have been more specific: I meant no AAA titles early in the Switch's lifespan. From launch to summer, you have Zelda, Splatoon 2 (and sure, I'll add MK8D), and Xenoblade. That will be a 5-month span with 4 games that are of the quality to attract the "core demographic" and they are all Nintendo published titles. Literally not a single AAA title by a 3rd party.

I mean, please, correct me. I want the Switch to be an incredible hit, but it just doesn't look good right now.

There is too many games to count that should be added on the Switch. Fallout is the first game that comes to mind. Another is CoD and Battlefield. Some googling first person shooters would benifet Nintendo. I am almost forgot Monster Hunter!! I was highly disappoint when Wii U lost that title. Dam* you Capcom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom