• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Should be on the Nintendo Switch?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
The last nbew game I played was dark souls 2 for xbox one. This game is absolute garbage. really, the entire DORK SOLZ series is ****en garbage but DS2 is a bad game in a totally different way. We're talking ****ed up animations, hitboxes that are not at all clearly defined, zero feedback in the combat, poor music, terrible level design, and more. anyone who defends this game is....something else.

SHOW US RIGHT FROM WRONG
SHOW A SIGN FOR WHERE WE COULD GOOOO

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Still cant believe i come in chocolate

Anyways. The Switch should have Shadow of the Collossus and Ico on it. As well as The Last Guardian. I know they are Sony exclusive but still.

Me being a big Monster Hunter fan, I was hoping that MHXX would make it onto the Switch, but it appears to be that it will remain as a 3DS title in Japan, then localized a year later. However, with the 3DS slowly leaving, the chances of a Switch port of MHXX seems more likely than I thought, especially with how long it takes to localize a Monster Hunter game. Other than that, while I see the chances as slim, Kingdom Hearts is getting a 1.5 + 2.5 remix bundle for the PS4 in March. I hope that it has a chance of making it onto the Switch as well, but I won't keep my hopes up.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
15940803_364167207295475_8546059680369612989_n.jpg

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
You know, I was thinking the Switch needed a really good FPS. Not Call of Duty or Battlefield, but something more original, maybe even exclusive. And not Metroid FPS, because that should be coming anyways. Maybe a Sin and Punishment entry, but true FPS, not on-rails.

Another thing the Switch needs relatively early on is a true horror game. I know they just did a Fatal Frame, so I'm not exactly thinking Fatal Frame, but something else in that same vein. Survival horror or something like that. I mean, aside from obviously Resident Evil, obviously.

Finally, to be perfectly honest, I think they should revive one of their old RPG franchises with a brand-new reboot. Maybe Golden Sun or Baten Kaitos. I don't see why those franchises are just dormant when they could be brought into 2017 with a bang.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Of course there will be a Mario Switch game, as well as Breath of the Wild.
I'd have to imagine there'd be another smash bros game, as well as a main series Pokémon.
I'd also like to see a Splatoon sequel.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles

I'm not sure what this is supposed to imply. I mean, other than the Zelda thing, nothing here is surprising or even bad. Splatoon, Nintendo IP Warriors, and Xenoblade were all either new IPs or IPs that weren't really established. Now that Splatoon and the Xenoblade name are bigger, it makes sense that they're coming out earlier. Same with Nintendo IP Warriors, which was a brand new concept that has since really taken off.

I mean, I don't think that this proves that the Switch has a better line up than the Wii U.

If this is just a comparison of when IPs releases on different consoles, I guess it's somewhat interesting, but if it's supposed to prove a point, I don't really think it proves any point at all.

if it's supposed to prove a point, I don't really think it proves any point at all.
It's not supposed to make any point past the fact that the first year of the Switch is very good. For first party titles better in ways than the WiiU.

This is just something I saw so I shared it. I am not trying to prove any point here.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
I'm not sure what this is supposed to imply. I mean, other than the Zelda thing, nothing here is surprising or even bad. Splatoon, Nintendo IP Warriors, and Xenoblade were all either new IPs or IPs that weren't really established. Now that Splatoon and the Xenoblade name are bigger, it makes sense that they're coming out earlier. Same with Nintendo IP Warriors, which was a brand new concept that has since really taken off.

I mean, I don't think that this proves that the Switch has a better line up than the Wii U.

If this is just a comparison of when IPs releases on different consoles, I guess it's somewhat interesting, but if it's supposed to prove a point, I don't really think it proves any point at all.
8thArk posted this with no context. This picture was to show, that pretty much the Switch has accomplished what the Wii U has done in 4 years, within a single year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom