• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Have You Finished in One Sitting?

Dan

Sonic the hedgehog megadrive games of course
burning force

Yeah that's all I can remember for now.

Damn, you guys must just play to play and not to enjoy the game or something. Taking an hour or two or whatever just to finish a game, thats crazy!!

I would say, for FE Blazing Sword, took me closely 23 hours to finish. I love my FE :>

MW7

TMNT IV:Turtles in time I think that's the only one.I tend to play a game for more than 1 day
That's such a good game. My buddy and I have played through it from start to finish at least 5 times.

Turtles in Time - not sure but maybe around 2 hours
Super Mario World- about 15 minutes. I watched the star road route through the game a while ago and then tried it myself.
Donkey Kong Country- maybe 2 hours?
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater- fun game that I can play from start to finish without even realizing it.
Super Mario 64- two and a half hours for 70 stars and beating the final boss.
Ocarina of Time- 5 hours and 57 minutes for virtually a minimalist run skipping the lens of truth, fire arrows, zora tunic, and other more obvious optional items.
Goldeneye 007- I'll count beating the game on agent for this (in about 2 hours I'd guess). Beating the game on 00 Agent literally took me 15 years as I finished Aztec and Control for the first time ever on 00 Agent last week. Egyptian is a joke, and the scary thing is that I still can unlock cheats and try license to kill and dark license to kill. I'll be playing this game another 15 years easily.
Battletanks: Global Assault- this is another game that co-op is good for and takes between 2 and 3 hours IIRC.
Hitman: Blood Money- I'm pretty sure I've run through the missions in one sitting before. Anyone could do it run and gun anyway so it's not that big of an achievement.

The games I think I might try in the future would include: Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros 3, Donkey Kong Country 2, A Link to the Past, Majora's Mask and Banjo Kazooie.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
My friend and I completed Halo: Reach on heroic difficulty in about 4 hours... We tried it again on legendary, but I drove the other team mates off a cliff and they didn't respawn.

dazzsheil

All Hail Shadow
Sonic the Hedgehog (SMS)- 4 Hours
Final Fantasy (NES)- 8 Hours (WITHOUT GRINDING)
Super Mario Bros.- 30 Minutes
The Legend of Zelda- 12 Hours (Thank God for the RedBull)
Donkey Kong (Arcade on Emulator, no Save States :) )- 40 Minutes
Sonic Colours (Wii) - 5 Hours and 20 Minutes
Call of Duty 4- I cannot remember XD
MW2- Same ¬_¬
MW3- Same ¬_¬ ¬_¬

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
Sonic 2 is the only game I remember beating in one sitting. My mom was always strict growing up about how many hours I could play. Now that I am older, I try to MAKE time to play. ugh.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Super Mario land 2
OoT 3D
Mario party 8and 9
Phantom hourglass
Mario super sluggers
Four swords collectors edition with a friend 1 hour
Kirby's air ride
Me lee (unlock all characters)
Wind Waker half way then power went out
Mario kart ( all)