• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Have You Finished in One Sitting?

Mostly NES Games. Off the top of my head
-Super Mario Bros 1-3
-Zelda 1 and 2
-Contra (with the code)
-Life Force
-Mike Tyson's Punch Out

Other:
-A Link to the Past
-Yoshi's Story
-Metal Gear Solid
-Mega Man X

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
My list is rather short, as I don't enjoy playing through games in one sitting. I much prefer playing them over a period of time and fully enjoying them, the adventure, the soundtrack and all of the features.

This is also how I prefer to play most of the time: Start the game up, play for a few hours, take a break, and return at another time, which is hardly ever predetermined. But that only goes for long action/adventure games such as Zelda or Mario.

Star Fox 64 (45 minutes) (N64)
Yoshi's Story (1 1/2 hours) (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (2 hours) (N64)
Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning (replaying the events through my head, the total likely sums up to 5 or 6 hours) (PS2)
The Subspace Emissary (Adventure/Story Mode) on Super Smash Bros. Brawl (6 or 7 hours) (Wii)
Mario Kart Wii (5 hours to complete all the cups, minus all the annoying credits scenes)

That's I could probably add more to the list, but my gaming experience is so limited that I can barely remember every one-sitting game I've played. But if I think of more then I'll post them as well.

Last edited:
I beat Super Mario Bros. in one sitting. lol I didn't use any warp points. I also beat the lost levels in one sitting. Both those were on the Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Game Boy Color cartridge. I would have beat Crash Bandicoot 2 in one sitting but it froze on level 21. :( I know I can beat ALttP in one sitting too. I just haven't had the time yet.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
Super Mario Bros. 2: 4 hours
Super Mario Bros. The Lost levels: 8 hours
Super Mario Land: 3 hours
Super Mario land 2: 4 hours
Metroid Fusion: 4 hours
Metroid : Zero Mission: 3 hours

There are probably more but I cant remember any at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom