• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Have You Finished in One Sitting?

Basically, What games have you started and finished in one sitting, and if possible, how long do you think you were playing it for. You could also say what games you would finish in one sitting if you got the chance.

I'll list mine:
Paper Mario (N64): 23 Hours.
Ocarina of Time (N64): 6 Hours.
Majora's Mask (N64): 4 Hours.
Super Mario 64 (N64) *120 Stars*: 5 Hours
Majora's Mask 100% (N64): 17 Hours.
Ocarina of Time 100% (N64): 15 Hours.
Wind Waker (GCN): 21 Hours.
Sonic Heroes (GCN): 14 Hours.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (With Friends): 13 Hours.
New Super Mario Bro. (DS): 2 Hours.
TLOZ: A Link to the Past (SNES): 15 Hours.
Star Fox 64/3D (N64/3DS): 45 min.
Luigi's Mansion (GCN): 4.5 Hours.

I'd list them all, but the list would overflow with them.

Last edited:

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Paper Mario - 6 hours
Super Mario 64 - 11 hours
Super Mario Bros. 3 - 3 hours
A Link To The Past - 5 hours
Bioshock - 10 hours
Bioshock 2 - 12 hours
Portal - 46 minutes
Starfox 64 - 1 hour (or a hour and a half)

There may be others but I can't think of them.

Edit: Came back to this thread and remembered some:

Luigi's Mansion
Super Mario Land (all 3)
Call of Duty 4
Halo 3
Halo: Reach
Portal 2
Banjo Kazooie
Donkey Kong Country 1 & 2

Last edited:
Star Fox 64 was definitely easy to beat in one sitting. I'd have to say 2 hours for me.
Spider man (PS1) 6 times in one day
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone 5 hours
Yoshi's Story (N64) 2 hours
Megaman 1-8 each game, different days
Sonic (original Sega 1-3) day and a half
Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus- 2 days

lylet wars
Yoshi's story
Portal
sonic for the master system
sonic 1 and 2 on mega drive
Aladdin on the mega drvie
Banjo kazooie
CoD world at war story mode thingy
Original super Mario bros
Devil May cry 4
The campaigns(story mode??) on Super Smash bros and on Brawl
Spiderman 2 on ps2
Bioshock

I nearly completed Bioshock 2 in one sitting but the power in my area got cut and i was set back 2 hours and went in a mood :P

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I haven't completed a game in just one day since the NES days, when it wasn't possible to save your progress. And even then I only managed to fully complete Super Mario Bros (no warping) and Tom & Jerry. I came close with Super Mario 3, making it to the 8th world, but I was unable to complete it.

Since it's been made possible to save your progress my desire to finish up a game in a day has lessened to say the least, lol. I like taking my time, make sure I fully complete the games and not just do speed-runs. So since my NES days, the closest I've come to completing a game in a short amount of time has been beating Super Mario 64 in 4 days (collecting all stars before beating Bowser) and the first Buffy-game in less than a week.

Fig

The Altruist
The following are games that I completed in one go:

Super Mario Bros.
Star Fox 64
Luigi's Mansion
New Super Mario Bros.
Super Smash Bros.
Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
Kirby Super Star

I have other games that I completed in one sitting, I just can't remember their names. :P

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
Portal - 1 hour
Star Fox 64 3D - give or take 1 hour
I've blitzed Metroid Fusion in a day (4.5 hours), but I would close my 3DS and move or whatever. But I still beat it in a day.

donpedrox

Thrilla in Manilla
I believe that I have only completed Starfox 64 and Portal in one day both extremely short games that can be completed well within two hours. I don't have the endurance to sit there and beat a much longer game in one sitting.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
My list is rather short, as I don't enjoy playing through games in one sitting. I much prefer playing them over a period of time and fully enjoying them, the adventure, the soundtrack and all of the features.

Sonic Heroes (PS2)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl [Subspace Emissary] (Wii)
Mario Kart Wii (Wii) [Does playing all of the courses in one night count as "one sitting?"]
Portal 1 (PC)
Sonic Advanced 1, 2, and 3 (GBA) [Yes, all 3 games. Of course, at different times. But they were all complete in one sitting as they were very addicting xD]

And that's it. I'm rather saddened I completed the Subspace Emissary in one night. It was incredibly fun and I loved the story that linked all the characters together. (I would continue, but for the sake of spoiling it for someone who hasn't finished it, I shall not :P)

My list is rather short, as I don't enjoy playing through games in one sitting. I much prefer playing them over a period of time and fully enjoying them, the adventure, the soundtrack and all of the features.

All the games I've listed have been played before and have been enjoyed. The games on the list are like Re-Playing the games again, but in one sitting.

Ocarina of Time - 20 hours (I got everything but like half of the skultulas)
Starfox 64 - 1 hour
Pokemon Fire Red - 6 hours on an emulator with speed up button
Sonic 1 and 2 - 2 hours each

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom