• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Have You Always Wanted To Play?

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
See thread title. What games have you always wanted to play, but couldn't for whatever reason?

The idea for this thread popped into my head when I was told that I'll soon be getting a computer with a Windows OS. This means that I'll have access to those games that I've always wanted to play, but couldn't, since I had a Mac. This got me thinking, and I thought that it might make an interesting thread. Sorry if a thread like this already exists, but I didn't see one, so I figured it didn't.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Most Xbox exclusives. I've generally stuck to PlayStation or Nintendo all my life, and only casually played some games like Left 4 Dead when my brothers lent me their Xbox 360 when they would away go on a weekend trip.

I would purchase an XBO but I'm sticking to one current console system per generation because it's just too pricey for me to own them all. Perhaps I'll grab one when Microsoft announces a new system. That, and I still have a backlog of games that I need to put a dent into.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I've always wanted to play a few PS1 titles:
-The Spyro series
-The Crash series
-Metal Gear Solid

And some other stuff on consoles I already own:
-The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
-Paper Mario: TTYD
-Pokemon Colosseum
-F-Zero
-Super Mario Kart
-Super Metroid
-Metroid Prime series
-Donkey Kong Country series
-F-Zero X expansion

It's a pretty big list and I doubt I'll ever be able to get them all.

Mostly a lot of anime video games. I'd love to play some of the Sailor Moon and Evangelion games that exist that never made it to Europe.

Would like ro play the Tales games that never made it over here too.

The original Donkey Kong Country games. The Banjo-Kazooie games.Donkey Kong 64. The Smash Bros series. The Last of us. Red Dead Redemption. Metroid prime and more I can't think of right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom