• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Do You Have On Your Phone?

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Just wondering what kinds of games people play on their phones.
For me, I have Solitaire and Injustice mobile, though I tend to cycle through games quite regularly.

Sheik

:the:
Just downloaded several completely random games off of the App Store a few weeks ago because I'd be out of town for several days without much WiFi or things to do. So here they are.

---

Trump's Wall

In this game you are tasked with building Donald Trump's wall. You stack randomly sized blocks over one another and try to build as high as possible without any falling. My high score is 32'. Overall this game isn't that fun. Trump has some mildly funny dialogue and there are some other neat details, at least. 5/10

Risky Road

In this game you drive a truck with a weird egg-like object in the back. You have to drive through hills, loops, jumps and other obstacles without dropping the egg. This is a mildly addicting game. All rounds of playing randomly repeat the same 10-ish different obstacle types, so you just have to learn when to accelerate so you can make it past them. My high score is 117. Solid 7/10 game.

Rolling Sky

This game is a sort of 3D runner where you move forward automatically and have to move a large ball left and right with your finger to avoid obstacles and stay on the path. Currently there are seven different levels to choose from, each with their own track designs, music and visual aesthetics. This is a 7/10 game. I'd rate it higher, but after the first two or so levels, the courses become more about trial-and-error to understand their layouts than about actual reactions.

I deleted all the other games...

I've got a few that keep me entertained while I'm waiting for class to start or something:

Sonic Dash is a nice time waster, and I appreciate the feeling of going fast in a Sonic game. What a concept, huh?

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X is something I haven't really warmed up to yet. This is probably because of a nice plot-movie coming our way this year in the form of 2.8.

Risk is fun to play with people. I've had it on my phone for like five years now and actually have good memories of playing it during lax classes in high school with other people.

I also have The World Ends With You: Solo Remix, and by god to I love that game so much. The original DS version was already one of my favorite games of all time, but it's so strange for a mobile port to actually kind of be better.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I had Jetpack Joyride and got all the achievements on it so I deleted.

I have Microsoft Mahjong and Minesweeper

Also the Twins Minigame

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Just wondering what kinds of games people play on their phones.
For me, I have Solitaire and Injustice mobile, though I tend to cycle through games quite regularly.

Board game apps: Ticket to Ride pocket, Ticket to Ride Europe pocket, Catan, Manhattan Project, Patchwork, Castles of Mad King Ludwig
Other game apps: Firefly cortex, Geometry Dash, Link-a-Pix, Real Kakuro, PixWords

On my ipad I have a ton more boardgame apps and a few more other games :)

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I have a few games on my phone to keep me entertained if I'm staving off boredom/waiting for a few quick minutes.

I played Neko Atsume for a bit but got bored of it eventually. Getting all the cats is easy if you buy all the items and test them out so I don't play that anymore.

I have Bloons Tower Defense 5. You have to pay for it but it's not too much and I enjoy it every now and then. Same thing with Plague Inc.

I keep charades on my phone for road trips with other people or when I'm waiting in a long line at an amusement park.

My most frequently used ones are Solitaire, Infinity (a game about connecting a board full of lines), and 2048 (it's still a fun challenge just to see how high I can get on it).

And I have a GBA emmulator so I play Pokemon too.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
I think just Tiny Wings.

2 and a bit years ago, I was really into Draw Rider, to the point where I had the best times on almost every track. Then people realized they could modify the app to say their time is .001 of a second and ruin everybody's fun like they did for Mario Kart 8

D

Deleted member 81859

I'm currently stuck in Kingdom Hearts: Unchained Key hell.

It's very pretty, and quite addicting.

Feverish

Source of stink
There's very rarely a phone game that I can legitimately enjoy, so I never play them or I only have them for a short while before deleting them. A couple I liked was Crashy Road and Geometry Dash. I use (well, used, because my phone's been unchargable for 3 weeks now) my phone mostly for looking at art and watching youtube videos

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
I don't have those fancy smart phones but on my tablet I got
Toram Online(Fun mmorpg game)
Pokemon Go(Why did I even download it?)
Herobrine One: Source(I'm a fan of Herobrine creepypasta)
That's all I want to put on here.

I have played many a phone game in my day and it really takes a lot to be a game that I keep coming back to. Usually I will download a game, play it for about ten minutes, get bored of it, and then uninstall it. Even if it is a game that I really enjoy at the start, there is usually just not enough to keep me playing it for an extended period. I would have to say that my favorite phone game of all time is probably the first Adventure Time Card Wars. This game is just great overall and if you love the show you'll love it even more. Unfortunately, this game is not a free game but it does sometimes go on sale and in such will only cost you 99 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom