• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

Kybyrian

I am currently playing through(steadily) the special ops missions of Modern Warfare 2 why also kicking butt online with my beast Kill/Death Ratio.
Aside from that, I don't believe I am playing through anything else. It will soon be Left 4 Dead 2 and Assassin's Creed 2, but Left 4 Dead 2 won't take very long, and I'll be playing Assassin's Creed 2 all day every day so I guess that won't take that long either.

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
PHANTASY STAR 0! ;o ;o ;o I'm so glad to have my PS(O) addiction satisfied. It's sooo much fun.
I was all over Modern Warfare 2.... until I beat it 6 hours later. I'll get back into it when I purchase another Live subscription.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
Just got back into Majora's Mask.
After about a year-long hiatus, I decided to have a go with that room in Stone Tower Temple that's been giving me so much grief, and I actually managed to get through it. Of course, now I forget what to do in the rest of the temple. :P
This is good, MM is one of my favourite Zelda games, so the fact that I can play it again is awesome! :D

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I finished Turok Evolution and because I bought Jak and Daxter: The lost frontier and Ty the tasmanian tiger 2 I'm playing those games. They both are entertaining, but I have to say that the Jak and Daxter game isn't as epic as the previous games that naughty dog made. I'm also trying to finish Vexx as soon as possible and in TP I have to go to the temple with the most horrible music ever....the city in the sky.

H

Hero of Limes

Oh, I'm currently playing Modern Warfare 2 and eagerly anticipating Spirit Tracks!

I'm currently playing through...

Pokemon Sapphire: I've only beaten the second Gym Leader and am just about to challenge the third.

Ocarina of Time: I started this again recently and I've yet to reach Phantom Ganon in the Forest Temple.

Majora's Mask: I've been playing this for a while but I left it for a few weeks halfway through, I'm at Ikana Castle I think.

Timesplitters, Future Perfect: I found out a few months ago that my save file was corrupted so I lost nearly all of my unlocked characters and weapons, I'm just playing through the challenges in an attempt to unlock more than I had before.

The Force Unleashed: I got bored and decided to give this game another run through, I've just entered the Deathstar for the final mission.

Twilight Princess: I like to play this game and decided to go through a 100% complete Speed Run...I'm focusing on the other two Zelda's more though.

Pokemon Ranger, Shadow's of Almia: Got bored and decided to see if I could play this on my screwed up DS, it turns out that I can =D Just about to get the third gem to cancel out the power of a Dark Stone (not sure what it's called).

I don't think I'm playing through any other games =)

M

manoelpdb

Right now only Zelda Spirit Tracks. Just got the last map.
I have to send my PS2 to fix because I was playing Beyond Good & Evil (anyone?).

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
currently replaying Fire Emblem - Path of radiance.
after i'm finished with that, then i will do a data transfer to Fire Emblem - Radiant dawn, and replay that.

Z

zelda-hyrule

RIGHT NOW hmm lets see

1: Phantom hourglass (NDS) third time.
2: Yu-Gi-Oh GX spirt caller (NDS)
3:Resident Evil 4 ( WII)
4:New supermario bros ( WII
5: Super mario bors ( nds

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The games that I'm currently playing are:

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (DS)
Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (DS)

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I'm playing these games right now...
Final Fantasy VI (PS1) I'm a little over half way through it.

Kingdom Hearts/Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2) I just finished KH, though I didn't get everything so i'm still playing it (Must... Get... Secret... Ending...) and i'm going to start KHII soon. Actually, I might re-play Kingdom Hearts: CoM first though because that is the order the games go in...(I just have to play games that are in series in order... :P)

Resident Evil 4 (GC) I just started a game on this a few days ago, it looks to be a very fun game!

Neverwinter Nights (PC) I have been re-playing the expansion pack Shadows of Undrentide and i'm going to start the other expansion pack (Hordes of Underdark) that I never finished after i'm done the current one.

That's all I can think of that i'm playing right now...

Alex_Da_Great

Dark Link is here...
Currently playing:

Spirit Tracks (I am upto the last visit of the tower after the sand temple. But i'm not going to start that until i've done most of the side quests.)
Donkey Kong 64/Banjo-Kazooie (Doing a bit of both)
Twilight Princess (Meh... Felt like starting it again! :P)

And I guess that's it for now! :P

Ikana

Trollkastel
I'm playing MM.I decided to post a walkthrough on youtube since I played MM so many times.Other than MM I'm not playing any other games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom