• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I'm playing through Majora's Mask. After that I'll either try the original Zelda, the Adventure of Link, or buy TP. (already have WW and the Collector's Disc)

I honestly don't have much time to play video games, especially since majora's mask requires like three hours to complete a dungeon, so I'm playing through it slowly...

i don't have many that i'm going through at the moment. however here's my count;
1. professor layton 2. technically beaten, just getting 100%
2. the legend of zelda: minish cap. at palace of winds.

UHH... Im replaying TP at the moment, so..
Star Ocean Second Evolution(Psp)
Dragon Quest 5(ds)
I just recently Finished Xenosaga 1,2 and 3...
countless other games.. cave story ect.

S

~SongOfStorms

I'm playing Ocarina of Time, Rune Factory 2, Professor Layton 2 and Final Fantasy Echoes of Time.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm currently playing:

Twilight Princess (just got the mirror shard in the Snowpeak mansion)
Vexx (I still have to collect a lot of wraith hearts....sigh
Turok Evolution (I use invinceble and unlimited ammo cheats. I know it is weak, but it is fun to kill everything while not being interupted with game-over screens)
Professor Layton en de doos van Pandora (Finished the story last week, but I want 100%)

Finally managed to get all 41 Treasure charts on WW.
Trying to complete everything and only need about 11 heart pieces. But the thing is....

Would not finishing the nintendo gallery count towards 100%? Cause i totally realised near the end i hadn't done it, therefore won't have the bosses etc. Plus i don't want to start all over again to get everything :S What are your opinions?

For those not aware, the nintendo gallery is where you take pictographs of people/monsters etc and the guy makes a statue of them.

S

Sage of Wind

I'm currently playing:
Wind Waker
Fire Emblem (GBA)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (PM me for my friend code)
And tomorrow I'm going to get Majoras Mask

Playing all the same stuff in my last post (it's on the last page), but now I'm also playing Sonic Mega Collection + on the PS2.

Not playing any of the Sonic games on there in particular, just a little of everything. Last one I played was Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, but I'm trying to beat Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic's 3D Blast.

Playing Uncharted: Drake's Fortune now that I finished Prototype. Currently 51% through. Played about 20% more of the game today. Seems like it's going to be a fairly short game considering I think I've put a little over 3 hours into it so far? It's definitely very addicting once you start playing. The story is very interesting, maybe I'm just dumb, but sometimes the puzzles may take me a couple minutes to figure out. I also play on a 20" TV and I'm colorblind, so I think that complicates things when I can't see stuff like ropes because they blend to well. (From my point of view anyway).

Right now I am jet skiing through the flooded city. The chapter with the Jeep was awesome. Gotta love mowing down ATVs with a machine gun/grenade launcher combo. The jet skiing is a little lame. You have to drive AND control the girl's grenade launcher so It's a pain in the *** with some parts. I actually just finished the 2nd jet skiing part and I'm on land. Though the woman stayed on it, so I'm guessing there will be yet another 3rd part with the damned thing.

A great game. No multiplayer. The replay value would be okay, obviously not as challenging after you play through once and know exactly what to do and when to do it. I wouldn't recommend buying it, but definitely worth a rental considering the short game play.

Zarom

The King
I've finally beaten Pokemon Colosseum on the Gamecube a few days ago. Now I'm playing Pokemon XD : Gale of Darkness, also on the NGC. :)

Right now I'm playing through the Median XL mod for Diablo II, which essentially makes it ridiculously hard (a one player game can have the difficulty of an 8 player on top of the already added difficulty).

I'm also replaying Dungeon Siege II.

W

Wolf Link Rules

Hmm games im currently playing through.....?
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (In The Process Of Getting Soul Of Sora)
Wind Waker (Super Special 2nd Playthrough!)
Geometry Wars DS
Star Fox Assault
A Link To The Past
Death Jr. (Need A New Memory Stick For My PSP)
Pokemon Diamond
Death Jr. And The Science Fair Of Doom (Please Correct Me If I Spelled"science" Wrong
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
The Legend Of Dragoon
Well I think Thats Just About That!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom