• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

Zarom

The King
I've finally beaten Metroid Prime at hard. Now up to Pokemon Colloseum. :) And then Pokemon: Gale of Darkness. :D

I've put 6 hours into Dragon Age: Origins so far and I'm in the very first town available on the world map after the plot of the game is set up. I've done some side quests and I'm trying to explore the village to it's fullest and so on. This game is definitely going to take a lot of hours! Not only that, but the replay value will be great when choosing another race, class, and origin! It also will give me the chance to try some new abilities like Herbalism, Poison, or Trap Making. Herbalism would be nice so that I could make potions. Poison and Trap Making, from what I've seen, comes in handy for helping out NPS who request either or. This game will definitely make for some great replay value. Especially after all of the quests I may have missed the chance to get.

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
Here are the games I'm playing at the moment.

PC
Sauerbraten (Open source FPS)
Battlefield Heroes (Free/micropay TPS WWII like game from Electronic Arts)
Trackmania United Forever (Arcade-style time-based racer)
Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 (Tycoon game of building amusement parks)

DS
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin (Turn-based strategy game)
Trackmania DS (Mini version of Trackmania United Forever)

N64
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (You better know what it is. ;))
Pokemon Stadium II (mainly Pokemon Silver)

GB(C)
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Yellow
Mario Golf

Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros.

Last edited:
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Warcraft III
Deus Ex
Unreal Tournament 2004.

Both Fable and Deus Ex are probably my favourites, both are great games, and both are rather engrossing.

At the moment the game that I'm spending most of my time on is "Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story".
Sadly I don't have much time to play video games at the moment.

Metroid Prime 1 (almost finished) (Wii)

Metroid Prime 2 ( just started) (Wii)

Metroid Prime 3 ( just started) (Wii)
Lucky.
Metroid Prime 3
Lucky.
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
Lucky. Crystal of ZU taunts me about this game continuously. She's gotten me to where I want to play it mainly for Ike.
I'm all into the Metroid Prime Trilogy right now.
Lucky.
Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3
Lucky.
  • Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
  • Chrono Trigger
Shadow Dragon I want to play so bad. Mainly for Nabarl.

Chrono Trigger, I've almost won, I do believe.
I'm currently playing Metroid Prime.
Lucky.
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
Lucky.
  • Final Fantasy III
This the one with Terra and Locke?
I've finally beaten Metroid Prime at hard.
Lucky.
Unreal Tournament 2004.
Lucky. I only have '99, and mainly play Monster Hunt, which is fun as hell with friends. But it'll never compare to Invasion. </3
(Sorry if all the "Lucky"'s are considered spam or just plain annoying. Just that I want to have those so bad, and don't have the money for them. AT ALL. So, it sorta makes me a bit jealous)

As for me, I'm playing through:

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones

And playing Unreal Tournament '99 with brother and friends, as said above.

FE8, I'm having a bit of decision issues. I'm not sure how I'm going to go about leveling up my people anymore. As I've split the Save States. First for Eirika, and second for Ephraim. Eirika is kicking so much more *** than Ephraim, mainly because she has Marisa, yet another Myrmidon (out of two, other being Joshua). And I don't know if I want to make her an Assassin, or keep Joshua as a Swordmaster, and so on. Or if I'm even going to use those Seals at all. It's... just plain confusing. But otherwise, I am kicking much *** nonetheless, which is good.

onewafighter1

Turaga
I'm playing:
Megaman 3(Virtual Console)
Megaman 9(Wiiware)
Legend of Zelda (the original)(Virtual Console)
Pokemon yellow(Gameboy)
Pokemon Crystal(Gameboy)
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon(Nintendo DS)
Which is a lot for me...

Currently playing:

LoZ: Twilight Princess (on a 3-Heart Challenge) - GC
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (on Magician Mode) - GBA
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (The Subspace Emissary, hardest difficulty levels) - Wii

Just starting:

Viewtiful Joe 2 (on Adults Mode, which is basically Hard Mode. Beat it on Kids Mode, so I'm doing it again.) - PS2
Devil May Cry (Hard Mode) - PS2
LoZ: Minish Cap (on 3-Heart Challenge) - GBA

Just finished:

LoZ: The Wind Waker (on 3-Heart Challenge) - GC

As you can see, doing a lot of special challenges, secret modes, and higher difficulty levels of stuff I've already beat. I like a challenge. :)

C

citanuzuki

well i'm playing some diffrent games now.

1.Zelda Link to the Past - GBA re-release
2.Final Fantasy VII on PSP from PSN :)
3.Kirby Amazing Mirror

thats all for now.dont have alot of time for games right this second,so only 3 for now to finish.

At the moment I'm Replaying Phantom Hourglass on DS and Wind Waker on GC. These times I'm trying to fully complete it, ei. getting all the sea charts, heart peices doing all the mini-quests etc.

But i'm probabely gonna replay the whole series due to my resparked enthusiam after preordering Spirit Tracks :)

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I finsihed New Super Mario Bros for the DS the other week and what a fantastic game that was. I've never played it, only having bought a DS earlier this year for the first time with the release of the DSi. I'm going to hold out on the Wii version for a bit now to let the DS one sink in. Gotta build my craving up again for more side-scrolling Mario before Idive in!

After that, I started Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, which I am surprised is a fantastic title. It's really too bad it hasn't got more press. I know it's a GC game rehashed with new controls, but it's terribly fun to play, and it's the right price as well. The graphics are still better than a lot of the Wii stuff out there oddly enough, and it's a 5 year old game now! It's not long, or too hard, but it's still great gaming. I'd love to see a legitimate new Wii sequel, but I doubt it will happen.

After DK, I don't know what I'll play, but it had better be a shorter title as come the 7th of December, it's Spirit Tracks and Spirit Tracks alone!

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
Just playing Phantom Hourglass fishing for neptoona (which i caught yesterdai) collecting gems for maximum power and buying golden parts for Linebeck's ship. I don't have to fight Bellum/Linebeck again because it took me 3 tries on him and you can dodge his cyclone attack if you move fast enough.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Okay citanuzuki, sounds interesting I'll give it a try, but I might have a hard time finding my post to update XD But I'll give it a shot!

Games I am currently playing:
Resident Evil Code Veronica X -Just started Chris part, got battery.
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - Right before the second dungeon.
Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain - Just chit-chatted with the Oracle, now going to find Vorador

On hiatus (so to speak):

StarFox Adventures-Defeated boss GALDON heading to ThornTail Hollow.
Metroid Prime--Need to defeat Metroid prime...D:

Competed:
Alone in the Dark-PS2 (NEVER again...)
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom