• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

C

citanuzuki

Hey guys,this is just a fun thread where you can say what games you are currently playing all the way through.You can also update your post when you are playing different games. Mine are:

Games i have stopped for now and will continue later :
1.Xenogears (almost finished)
2.Policenauts (Ps1 version with english patch :) )
3.Silent Hill
4.a bit of Dissidia each day.this counts because it has story mode :)

Since I'm now playing my ds after a long time of not playing it games i am playing on it are :
1.Zelda Phantom Hourglass
2.Nintendogs (this counts because of the contests :D )
3.Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days (even though i don't have it yet I'm planning on getting it soon)

that's it for me,will update soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niko Bellic 817

GH3: Legends of Rock
Let's see:

Metroid Prime 1 (almost finished) (Wii)

Metroid Prime 2 ( just started) (Wii)

Metroid Prime 3 ( just started) (Wii)

Guitar Hero 5 (Wii)

Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PSP)

S

shadow

I'm actually playing the new Monkey Island game, not as good as the older ones but the improved dialogue makes up for it. Right now I just started The Siege of Spinner Cay.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I tend to just play one game at a time, so I'm just tooling around in Arkham Asylum's challenge modes since I beat the game last week. I have a stack of unplayed games right now, so I don't know what I'll play next right yet. I think it has to be something drastically different than Arkham since it did what it does so well. I don't want to play something similar that won't be as good.

On my short list though is New Super Mario Bros, NPC Pikmin or Uncharted.

Len

Zelda On Paper
at the moment i am on some games playing on:

guitar hero 5 (xbox 30)

rock band beatles edition (wii)

the world ends with you (nintendo ds)

link's crosbow training (wii)

disney pixar's up (wii)

metal slug 7 (DS)

well for me i have known that i've been playing most games of guitar hero than rockband, i loved GH5 so i can say that GH5 is my top game that i've been playing of all that list, and of link's crosbow training, is the best game that i have played, next to UP well that game looks for kids but is very addictive more because it has a very funny gameplay, and last 'the world ends with you' well is a game that i don't play too much, i don't use my NDSI often so i cannot say too much about that game, i used to like videogame consoles than portable ones (but NDSI rocks really)

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
At the moment I'm just playing one. It's my fourth playthrough of Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story (gotta study up in order to make a walkthrough of it). And that's it. Although once I finish my walkthrough (i'm gonna post it on the mario rpg fans club here) I'm going to start up metroid prime.

HaruHaru

The one with pickles
Currently, Animal Crossing City Folk, Super Mario Galaxy, and, Well, Uhh, I Unno o-o

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
I am playing:

Harvest Moon Wonderful Life (Won't get done anytime soon)
Elder Scrolls Oblivion
Pokemon Explores of time
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Tomb Raider UnderWorld

I think thats about it.....

chrisbg99

OBEY THE FIST!
Nothing really at the moment. I'd just finished up a playthrough of Silent Hill after I got it on the PSN, played through Batman: Arkham Asylum earlier in the month and just finished Paper Mario 2 recently. But since Silent Hill I really haven't played anything in any major quantities. Mostly just bits and pieces.

I'm planning on buying Murumasa and Mario & Luigi 3 this weekend so I'll probably be getting to those.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm currently playing Vexx (GC). I should also finish the Conduit and Metroid Prime 3, but for some reason I keep ignoring my wii each weekend. When I finish Vexx i'm going to play LOZ

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Games i'm currently Playing?

Soul Silver
Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne and Reign of Chaos(Yes i like to play it)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Finished the story, collecting something called Crests)
World of Warcraft (A must for me, i spent a lot of Money to stay in the Game.)
and i think a 4 heart run of Oracle of Ages. (i do the 4 heart run because it's either a linked game or a game from the hero's Secret)

That's what i do

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
I'm currently playing the not so original Nightmare Mod from Ocarina of Time. Using my keyboard trough this games gives me really the crap out, since the enemies kills you with one single hit, and the whole difficulty of this game is kind of not normal. But i like it anyway, it's fun to play another quest besides Master Quest with more challenging Dungeons and other stuff.

Besides OoT; Nightmare i'll play Need For Speed Shift, kind of nice game, finally something that has nothing to do with the illegal street races. The only streetrace game i enjoyed was the first Need for Speed Underground. This game i play on my Xbox360.

Last game i'll play every day a little bit or some days not; Smash Bros Brawl. I can't get enough from this game and is overall my favorite game released on the Wii. Other games am planning to play are; Pokémon Colosseum, Wind Waker, OoT; Crystal Kakariko, Majora's Mask 3 hearth-run and Yoshi's Island.

DCMN

Hero of Internet
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (360): Only on chapter 2, and it's OK, the online is really great though.
Halo 3: ODST (360): On my Legendary play through, currently on the 4th mission. :)

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
The games that I'm currently playing through now are:

The Legend of Zelda (GBA)
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GC)
Kingdom Hearts II (PS2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom