• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Currently I'm playing Final Fantasy 6 for the very first time. I just started with the series at the beginning of this year and got totally addicted! I played through FF1 and FF3(j) for the NES first and when I started I was like "Wow. So THAT's where they got the basic idea for Pokémon from!" And since that, Super Mario RPG which I first played last year really seems to me like a reduced version of FF3(j) for beginners now :D
But as it looks now I won't continue with FF7 or any higher ones, because I'm a little "scared" of imagining such a game in 3D with a too gigantic overworld where you'll get quickly stuck and so on. Plus I heard from many players that especially in the last years, FF has taken the route of terrible games like WoW :(

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
i have beaten every non-zelda game i have so many times i am completly bored with them, im putting most of my time in playing a link to the past, but mothula is really difficult with the moving floors and crap... when i get really mad at that i start playing ocarina of time master quest, or my 100% complete Oot file to remind me of what fun can be had once the game is beaten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom