• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Twilight Princess for the 31st time.
Super Mario Galaxy for the 15th time.
Ocarina of Time for the 67th time.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I am going to have to start playing hard again. The reason: My gamertag score is too low. Gosh, I use to have a 7-thousand gamertag, but when it expired and I subscribed again, I actually had to create a new one because I forgot to sign in with the old one. lol that was stupid. And so now my gamertag is Xeldimus and I have to cover lots of ground if I want my old score back.

Anyway, I am playing SoulCalibur 4, Valkyrie Profile 2 for the PS2 and Mass Effect. Those are three of the games that I want to mention, as those will be the ones I concentrate on the most.

S

ShadowMidna

I'm alternating between Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days and Pokemon Platinum.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm currently playing Phoenix Wright: Trails and Tribulations (awesome game), Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia (the catching pokemon stuff is fun, the long boring dialog is stupid) and I'm also trying to finish WW 100% and Ratchet and Clank (the final boss is so frustrating -.-)

A

Agatha

Half-Life 2. It's my brother's, though. Thinking of starting over Chocobo's Dungeon. I dunno. Maybe I need to post in the recommendations thread for ideas on a game to play.

C

chrono123

Ocarina Of Time for the 15th time
Chrono Trigger for the 5th time
Mother 3 for the 3rd time
Shining In The Darkness for the 7th time
Wind Waker 2nd time
Modern Warfare 2 Online

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
Star Ocean: First Departure
Crimson Gem Saga
Tony Hawk Porject 8 (again)
and... Mana Khemia: Student Alliance

by the way if you love rpg's like i do... get a psp..

Just got FFXIII today, and I'm playing it to death.

Thank you so much for no screwing this up Square. I'd about lost hope after the putrid FFXII, but you came back strong. Now if only we could get those MMOs off the main stream titles....

Austin

Austin
Playing through Prime 2 (why is this so popular all of a sudden?), MM and I'll be playing through SoulSilver and Phantom Hourglass once Amazon gets its s#$t together and finds my house for once.

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Oh God...
1. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (3rd time)- At the Ocean Sanctuary
2. Scribblenauts (1st time)- World 4
3. Animal Crossing: Wild World- Trying to pay off last of the house debt (yay!!!!!)
4. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (let's see... oh... 19TH TIME!)- Trying to defeat the Ghost Ship (without cheating)
5. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (1st time, I know, I suck)- Arbiter's Grounds
I swear, you'll laugh at the girly games I'm playing.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm playing Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (5th and last case), Phoenix Wright: Trails and Tribulations (5th and last case), Croc 2 and pokemon Ruby

Well, now I'm playing through Metroid Prime and ALttP. Then I'll go to Metroid Prime 2 Echoes and MC after I beat the others. I am still trying to 100% PH (four more ship parts, two treasure maps, and big plays), and I still have to 100% ST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom