• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Playing Through at the Moment?

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Right now I'm slowly working through OoT and TP, both of which I seem to have a lot of issues finishing due to my hatred of death-themed/dark dungeons (Shadow Temple and Twilight Palace respectively).

I also occasionally play Super Mario Galaxy when I'm really bored and have to play Excitebots daily to keep my little brothers from throwing a frenzied rampage.

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Wish I could say that I'm playing the anticipated Zelda Wii game... HURRY UP!
other wise.

1) classic Phantasy Star Episodes 1 & 2
2) Legend of Zelda : The Minish Cap
3) Spore

LANZZ

Scarecrow
1)LoZ - MM (n64)
2)LoZ hack - Outland (nes)
3)LoZ hack - Parallel World (snes)
4)Avalon Code (nds)
6)Rune Factory 2 - A Fantasy Havest Moon (nds)

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
diablo 1 and silent hill for my first time, lufia tlr, trying to get into pokemon emerald (we'll see how that goes.. seeing how i stopped at gold and silver and want to try one of the GBA games) i'm playing more games than i can list right now, can't remember the last time i actually beat a game. although i have beat tons of different games. hmm lets thinks, mario sunshine agian, Wind Waker again, res evil for gamecube. Sword of Mana Breath of fire 3 and..... let s think of one more... umm.. OoT on my PSP which cant run full speed so thats gunna end up taking me x amount longer than normal. although the slowed gameplay allows you to have a way quicker reaction time =)

M

MelonPiranha

Right now... I beat a lot of my christmas stuff. But I'm playing through:
1 - Uncharted 2 (Again on Crushing mode)
2 - Call of Duty - Modern Warfare 2 (Special Ops, and campaign mode levels.)
3 - Call of Duty - World at War (Nazi Zombahs is fun!!!)
4 - Crash Bandicoot 3 (Stuck on N. gin)

Other than that I go swimming outside in the blizzard (Good for the eye brows) XD

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I'm currently playing:

Super Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door- This is my first time playing it! It took ages to track down...
Pokemon Platinum - I'm training up several of my Pokemon and battling the Frontier Brains
Pokemon Sapphire- Trying to round up all of the Pokemon :D
Rythm Paradise- I'm attempting to get Perfects in all of the tracks. The Ping Pong track is quite difficult...

CZG

I'm still playing Spirit Tracks. I'm playing really slow, because I would not know what to play after this...
I might play Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass for the second times. I think I have forgotten enough to play them again.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I'm playing the 2nd quest in the windwaker at the moment. I already have all the figurines of outset island and almost finished some other sections :D

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I am playing through many games. Most are from the Virtual Console section of the Wii Shop channel.

Heres a list.

Super Mario Bros. 3
A Link to the Past
New Super Mario Bros. Wii(2nd time)
Ocarina of Time(2nd Time)
Super Mario Bros.
Some old Kirby game.

Most of the games I am more than 75% done with, so they will be off of this list soon.

Tom

I'm playing through Ocarina of Time for the 2nd time, and I was supposed to be playing NSMBW, but I don't feel like I have any kind of obligation with that game, it somehow disappointed me a bit. Bah, I need new games.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I was about halfway through Phantom Hourglass when my DS Lite broke, and now I'm waiting on a DSi to replace it (I'm going to be MUCH more careful with it).

I'm almost done with Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers, but I've been stuck on the final boss for weeks. I only started making progress when I had my Mom start holding the nunchuck so she can dodge Jegran's Arm while I aim for it with the Wiimote, but I've never been able to make it past the part with the four batteries. I'm in the process of looking up items that increase my attack and defense, and it's not going well because there are no good FAQs for the game. I'm having to figure out a lot of things through trial and error, and it sucks.

I've recently started on Ocarina of Time: Master Quest. I had never planned to play it, as I'm not a challenge seeker. It's mainly because I didn't finish OoT last month when I started a new game, and didn't feel like going back to my old one in the middle of it... but also didn't feel like doing the same three starting dungeons for the tenth time (I have a really bad habit of quitting soon after I get the Master Sword). So I'm playing MQ in order to solve both problems. Not to mention giving me something to do while I wait on my new DSi and Metroid Prime 3 to come. The Deku Tree is a LOT harder now, though... the most annoying part was those Fire Keese burning up my Deku Shields. I almost died once, and certainly ended up using those recovery heart plants... I have a feeling that Blue Potion shop will be seeing a lot of my business soon.

(Just Beat)
LoZ: Twilight Princess (3 Heart Challenge) - GC
LoZ: Minish Cap (3 Heart Challenge) - GBA

(Playing)
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate Allstars
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island - SNES
Viewtiful Joe 2 (Hard Mode) - PS2
Sonic Mega Collection + - PS2
Devil May Cry (Hard Mode) - PS2
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (Magician Mode) - GBA
Super Mario Galaxy (Getting all the Stars) - Wii

I might start taking a break on some of these games, though. All this hard mode crap is starting to wear me out. :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom