• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What games are you playing during lockdown to pass the time? ( aside from ACNH)

I recommend the game Sonic Rush DS, I've been playing it for years now and It's still fun to play, especially now! I would like to hear from you guys if you have any fun games that are cheap to pick up atm

Well since I don't own ACNH I've been playing other things off and on because I don't have the time to sit down and really get into games while living in a house full of people who would otherwise be working.

Recently I've been doing the post game content in Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and raising the Digimon I want to follow into NG+

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
to answer the title, I guess technically xenogears, though I would've replayed it anyway for xenoblade DE's release

and also fire emblem: sacred stones, which was in my backlog anyway but thought now might be a decent time to get into it

MW7

I'm replaying tons of games. I'm on Twilight Princess HD right now about to enter Snowpeak. The Wii U is really perfect for Zelda games with the second screen for maps and items.

I have played numerous games to mix it up and stop myself playing one game until bored. I have enjoyed using multiple consoles again rather than focusing on one/my pc.

On PC I am playing Diablo III, Stardew Valley, Papers, Please! and Binding of Isaac: Rebirth. This is the first season I have played a seasonal character and it is enjoyable, although quite frustrating when farming late game gear. I 100% base Rebirth so installed the DLC; discovering new content is fun but challenges range can be enraging. Papers, Please is interesting but I am just achievement hunting now. I adore Stardew Valley and am immensely enjoying playing it with my partner.

I played Breath of the Wild but got tired of exploring/upgrading armour so beat Ganon. I have put the game down for now, I intend to return to it and will pick up the DLC. I managed to a copy of ACNH which I am loving, spent a lot of time on it most days. Currently running through the Spirit "campaign" mode for SSBU, it's okay I guess but not great.

Bought Star Fox 64 for DS and just completed the training. I never played the original, I hope it is as good as I have heard. I also bought New Leaf as I thought it may be a while before I could get New Horizons. I spend less time on New Leaf than Horizons but still enjoy it greatly.

I restarted Red Dead Redemption 2 on PS4 as I forgot what I was planning to do. Now I know what I am doing I appreciate the game more, I feel like my planning is more coherent. Got the craving to play the Batman series again. I already 100% Asylum on PC so decided to do it on PS4, 3 combat challenges and I'll move on to City.

I have a switch but I'm more looking for cheaper games to keep me busy, preferable older systems like 3DS or DS or even Wii or Xbox 360 haha
The World Ends With You on the DS is fantastic, and doesn't seem too expensive online. Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise is a great casual game for 360 that you can probably find cheap. For Wii, Little Kings Story is somewhat of a hidden gem that's one of the best games on the system. I'm drawing a blank on 3DS games aside from the ones you likely already know of.

The World Ends With You on the DS is fantastic, and doesn't seem too expensive online. Viva Pinata Trouble in Paradise is a great casual game for 360 that you can probably find cheap. For Wii, Little Kings Story is somewhat of a hidden gem that's one of the best games on the system. I'm drawing a blank on 3DS games aside from the ones you likely already know of.

Thank you so much! I will be sure to pick some of these up, great suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom