• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Games Are You Looking Forward to in 2013?

My options are a bit more limited, but the only three I'm really looking forward to at the moment are Fire Emblem: Awakening for the 3DS and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (also for the 3DS, and a game I was unaware of until Atticus brought it up in this thread). I'm also keeping an eye on DmC: Devil May Cry, even though I don't own a PS3. I plan on getting one within the next few months, so if DmC does well, I may pick it up as one of my first PS3 games. I've been impressed with the trailers and gameplay videos so far, so I expect it should go over well.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Hrmm, let's see... The games I'm looking forward this year to are:

• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
• Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers

Colour me slightly intrigued for Pokemon X/Y. I'm also rather curious about Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch, but I don't have a PS3. Kind of a shame that there aren't any plans to localizing the DS version.

ETA: I can't believe I forgot to mention this, but I'm also excited for Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Last edited:

tysonrss

Keyblade Master
Pokemon X/Y
Kingdom Hearts Remix 1.5(localized)
Dragonball Heroes for 3DS
Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes/Metal Gear Rising
Fire Emblem: Awakening
Dream Drop Distance Final Mix

and acouple others I can't seem to remember.

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Pikmin 3
Pokemon X/Y
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
maybe Zelda 3DS if they're quick

And that's it. I won't be buying any other games. I'm not even buying Luigi's Mansion or the other Pokemon game; my sister is.

Atelier Ayesha: Alchemist of the Ground of Dusk and Hyperdimension Neptunia V are the games I'm most looking forward to this year. I had Victory preordered the moment I was able to give NIS America my money. I'm hoping for Ayesha to get a release date soon and for it's preorder to be open. I'm also looking forward to Pokemon X & Y and whatever new Mario game Nintendo has to offer.

Early 2013 is looking better than this year's holiday season which is certainly a compliment as the end of the year has traditionally been the period for the most AAA games.

My most anticipated games:

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

[video=youtube;5aAs-vZ4rZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aAs-vZ4rZE[/video]

Rayman Legends

[video=youtube;HmVtkqypEBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmVtkqypEBw[/video]

[video=youtube;n-BB3KbVUYI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-BB3KbVUYI[/video]

The Last of Us

[video=youtube;W01L70IGBgE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W01L70IGBgE[/video]

Pokémon X & Y

[video=youtube;atwfjzmsPGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atwfjzmsPGw[/video]

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Zelda 3DS

I could go into an explanation of why I choose to include these games but they each possess an aesthetic (Ni No Kuni, Rayman), plot (Fire Emblem, The Last of Us, Ni No Kuni, Zelda)), or gameplay (Zelda, Fire Emblem, Rayman, Luigi's Mansion, Pokémon) merit.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Oh I forgot!! Fallout 4....Thats if it gets released, prob not :( but there was a tease from one of the cast the other week so maybe, just maybe!!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Bioshock Infinite
Pikmin 3
Tomb Raider
Crysis 3
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Rayman Legends
Pokemon X and Y

Bonus Content
Getting a Wii U
Potential Zelda 3DS news
SEGA's new Sonic game reveal

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
-Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
-Anything Final Fantasy Versus XIII related
-Any Zelda news
-The new Metal Gear Solid title
-Tomb Raider
-Resident Evil Revelations? (It's not really confirmed yet, but I am looking forward to info about this... if it's true.)
-Bayonetta 2 (Same as above. But, I don't have a WiiU though, so I'll be watching this on Youtube, if it comes out this year lol!)

Austin

Austin
Well, now I'm excited for Pokemon X/Y. But in addition to that, I'm excited for the new Mystery Dungeon game in March, the new Animal Crossing game and I believe Wasteland 2 is set to come out before 2014.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
At the moment, there are very few games I can legitimately say I'm excited about.

My very short list includes (but is not limited to):

• Dead Space 3
  • The Darkness III (Rumored)
  • Any Zelda Title
  • Any Sims 3 Title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom