• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game

What Zelda game do you play the most???

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of lLnk

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I play the portable games the most, most notably Ocarina of Time 3D and Spirit Tracks. I also play Legend of Zelda a lot, just because I'm STILL trying to complete it, after, what, eight months? And I play Twilight Princess, for whatever reason... probably because it's easy for me. I forgot to mark that one on the poll, though.

For me it's gotta be these five

The Original Legend of Zelda - Why? Because it's a quick and fast game. I can complete it in one sitting and it's a lot of fun!
The Adventure of Link - Why? Because the sword combat is so much fan and it's a pretty quick game too. Also the bosses are fun to fight!
Link to the Past - Why? Amazing game and amazing musical score. Fun game and I'd pop it in my SNES any day of the week!
Majora's Mask - Why? Kind of self explanatory.. I basically try to play it once every 1 or 2 years. It's such a great game and I'm actually playing it right now 100% Run!
Wind Waker -Why? It's.. SOOO FUN! Haha :b and the music and graphics are amazing <3

Well that's it for me... and as always GAME ON FELLOW GAMERS!

Big Octo

=^)
I find myself guilty of playing a run-through of Ocarina of Time at least once a year. But now, I'm trying to expand my Zelda taste, and I'm now playing different games more often. Still, it's gonna be hard to match up to a yearly run-through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom