• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game

What Zelda game do you play the most???

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adventure of lLnk

• A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Seasons

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• Four Swords

• Four Swords Adventures

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Phantom Hourglass

• Spirit Tracks

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters

skybird11

state alchemist
i always seem to be rotating between OoT WW and TP and i throw PH, ST and MC in there once in a while. mostly MC as an extra

My Favorite Zelda is Twilight Princess but for some reasons the game I played more often is Ocarina of time,I dont know but I like to play that game over and over,its like the only game that I never got bored

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I play OoT and MM the most. Favorite games, most loved games...everything I love.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I play TP, OoT, and ALttP a lot. They have an interesting and explorious gameplay. The items are very amazing to use on the quest you go through. ALttP and OoT are my easiest ones to accomplish. TP on the other hand, was a pain. Overall the difficulty, they are the great games I play a lot.

geek4887

The Unknown
Huh, OoT took the crown as expected.

Anyways, I usually play TP a lot. I never have that much of a time for second playthroughs, but I'm playing TP my 2nd try right now. It's hard to do those with the many Zelda games I try to play (i'm aiming to play all of them). And it seems my time is spend tracking them down, instead of playing them :/ Oh well, I guess I'll give those games a little more love. Majora's Mask, prepare to be completed!

Ice Sage

these are words
I play OoA the most. It rarely get boring on subsequent playthroughs, and you can play it almost anywhere. It's my favorite zelda game.

I always play TP cause of its HUGE overworld. I've replayed it about 6 times & I still love riding with Epona through the Hyrule field. I also like shooting arrows at the black crows near Castle town & Hylia Bridge for tons of rupees!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom