• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game would you save in an acopyalse??

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Yea ok i can't spell the end of the world but what game would you save if it happened??

EDIT- I found how to spell the apocalypse....

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
It depends, is a power supply going to be an issue? Or is this less of a situational thing and more “if you could only play one game for the rest of your life”

If the former, probably something on a AA battery powered system, and something that can last me a long time. Pokémon Emerald is my best bet as it’s on the GBA and it will last 1000s of hours in terms of gameplay.

If the latter, then Minecraft hands down. It easily has enough content and things to do to last someone multiple lifetimes. By the time I get bored with the game I could easily just make a new world and start again.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
ayy it's still perfectly playable even after it dries out though lmao
Won't Mirage Island never show up and thus prevent you from advancing in the game? Thats what happened to me but I was 12 and dumb so maybe I'm wrong about that

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Mirage Island is just an optional bonus area
I never found it despite trying almost everyday :(
Oh really? I thought you needed it for the final gym, I never beat the game cause I couldn't figure out how to get to the gym otherwise lmao

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Well what kind of apocalypse are we talking about here?

This is a tough decision, I know I'd take my Switch and it's carrying case that has all my physical games in it. I'd be leaving the game boxes behind though. Besides that I'd take my Wii and the Zelda Collector's Edition. 4 games on one disc, you can't beat that. I'd also want to find room for Mario Galaxy 2, DKCR, Wind Waker, and I might as well take TP too.

But like, if I could only take 1 game for some reason I'd take the Zelda Collectors Edition for sure.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
You don't even need solder I believe. You just pillage someone's watch, crack the cartridge open, swap out the battery, and glue it back together
I actually own the bit needed to take apart the cart without breaking it, and though I’ve never repaired the battery in a GBA game, I have with GB and GBC and they definitely require solder in order to do it safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom