• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Was It That Got You into Gaming?

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Agree with the most here. My first game ever was Super Mario Land on the SNESS. Mario bring me into gaming, but later i loved ToZ more. Still love Mario

N

nathanielwade4

pokemon crystat i had atotal of 200 hours on it i luved that game i let my brother borrow it

For me, it was playing the orginal Crash Bandicoot games on my Dads Playstation. And the oringinal Pokemon games on my brothers gameboy.

Oooh let me think...

Pokémon is the big one of my childhood, Blue in particular, and Squirtle as my first Pokémon. From that pretty much stems everything Nintendo-wise, I got a N64 for Pokémon Stadium, played a few other Nintendo games, wasn't much of a giant fan, but then I saw Pikachu was in this new "Super Smash Bros. Melee" game, got a Gamecube for it, and that began my love for Nintendo pretty much.

Outside of that though I usually played my Mega Drive (Genesis) as a kid, and I fondly remember Sonic the Hedgehog, Toejam and Earl, Ecco...

Oh and the game that pretty much got me interested in the English language as a whole (as in Literature and the like) was Final Fantasy VII.

Yep, I played the game with terrorists, swearing and cross dressing when I was a little kid. Funnily enough I didn't complete it until last year, heh.

So yeah the big three are probably... Sonic Jam (it was a compilation of the first 3 on the Sega Saturn and it was brilliant), Pokémon Blue and Final Fantasy VII.

The game that got me into gaming has to be the best Zelda ever (OOT and TP fanboys look away now) Wind Waker!

jelojuice

Raging Homosapien
Well my first game would have to be this horrible pathetic degrading Barbie Genie game for GameBoy Advanced... I cringe at the thought of it now, after experiencing amazing games like Pokemon Blue and Super Mario and of course, Ocarina of Time *cough OoT>WW cough* ^_^ lol I have nothing against WW! Just my opinion.

The game that got me into gaming was either Super Mario Land for the Gameboy or Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for the Sega Genesis. The only other game that I can think of that got me into gaming is Pokemon Blue version. I played that game for hours and hours. Too bad I lost it.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
I believe it was Super Mario Land. First game I ever played and I played it addictively. I think. I can't remember how old I was when I played it nor do I remember if it was actually my first game ever. But I think SML was my first game and the game that brought me into the world of gaming.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Well my first video game I ever owned was actually two; they were named "Elf English" and "Lilo and Stich: Trouble in Paradise" . They were both for the PC, and the elf one was an english learning program for kids. I never reallly learned anything from it....The lilo and stich game was an adventure game, but I could never finish it and gave up on it a long time ago. Even though I do not play these games, they were still my first video games I have ever gotten.
The only game that got me interestedin video games was Spirit Tracks. Ever since then, I have been a video gamer. :P

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
I got into gaming when I got a DS and Pokemon Diamond for Christmas three years ago. I loved playing it, and sereously got about 350 hours of play into it before I lost it.
Then, my brother's friend Anthony lent me PH, which introduced me to the Zelda series.

squadala

I don't like you either
Does anyone remember Lego Star Wars? I used to worship that series before I go tinto Nintendo.

Linknmike

Dank meme connoisseur
Ah, yes. Lego Star Wars. That was actually my first, I had the computor version when I was 6 or something. But I actually don't think it counts for me, since technically, correct me if I'm wrong, it was a computor game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom