• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game Was It That Got You into Gaming?

O

Omega Speed

There are a few. OOT, 007 Goldeneye, MK 64, SM 64, and the Pokemon series.

A

Abyss Master

Super Mario Bros., NES

As it should be. Also, screw these 50 characters limits

R

Redmagelilith

For me, it was the The Adventures of Lolo. I had so much fun solving all of the various puzzles.

A

AeroCanyon

I got into gaming by Super Mario Bros. I was like, 5 at the time and had no Idea what i was doing.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
Shining force, or sonic the hedgehog on my Sega megadrive :). I used to love Sonic massively. I bought like all his games, and the best sonic game, to this day is sonic and knuckles. LOVE KNUCKLES! Also, Shining force was my best game of all time until like 3 years ago when I discovered MC.

Another game which really got me into gaming, and was probably the first game I ever played was Super Street fighter. Was just plain AMAZING! Good times.

I really liked Kirby's Adventure for the NES. I was young and it was the first game that i played all the way through. He was a cute little guy and the game wasn't dark, so i liked it. I also played mario 3 for NES. But OoT was when i got serious about gaming. That's when i started not being able to put controllers down. I really liked mario 64 too.

i went to my cousins house in el centro and he had the game Pokemon yellow. i thought it was the greatest game ever but 3 years after i found LoZ :P

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Pokemon Red was one of the first video games I really got into early in my life. After I beat that game, I picked up my SNES and started playing Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy IV and a bunch of other games that I still love to this day.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If I recall correctly, it was Valkyrie Profile. I had just gotten a ps1 for Christmas and so after new year's day we went to Wal-Mart and I got Valkyrie Profile.

T

The DSM

It was probably Legend of Zelda Ocarnia of Time, I still see it as one of the best games of all time to this day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom