• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game System Has Your Favorite Zelda Games on It?

What game system has your favorite games on it?

• NES (TLoZ, AoL)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNES (ALttP)

• N64 (OoT, MM)

• GB/GBC (LA, OoS, OoA)

• GC (TWW, FSA)

• GBA (TMC, FS)

• Wii (TP)

• DS (PH, ST)

• Total voters
What game system has your favorite games on it? This does not include remakes of the games like ALttP on gba but the games for their original system like ALttP for the SNES (include the GB and GBC games as on the same system). Mine is the GC because I love TWW and FSA.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
The Nintendo Ultra 64, hands down. Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are two of my favorite games.

But Project Dolphin is a close runner-up, because it has Wind Waker, and Twilight Princess isn't exactly a horrible game. Plus, if I could include remakes, I have an OoT disc for it.

The Wii would trump ALL of them if I could include the VC, and the ability to play GCN games, though. Because it can play every Zelda in existence aside from the handheld games.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Gamecube has my top favorite Zelda games. It had Wind Waker, Four Swords Adventure, Twilight Princess, and The Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition which by the way had 4 games in one.

The Wii would trump ALL of them if I could include the VC, and the ability to play GCN games, though. Because it can play every Zelda in existence aside from the handheld games.

True but Gamecube has all the Zelda games on it plus it can play the GBC and GBA games on it so that just leaves out PH and ST. And anyway it doesn't matter because those games weren't made for that system so it doesn't really count.

D

Dimitri_Dodongo

Nintendo Entertainment System. =3
Ohyes, how many hours of my life were spent aimlessly (frustratingly =/////) trying to find the entrances to levels 6-9 in the LoZ second Quest >.<'

Or, trying to conquer AoL for the first time. GAH!
The other games just seemed to go too fast for me sadly... They were still great mind you.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
GB FTW!
I can't deny it any longer. I love 2D Seldas. It was a hard choice because I really like ALttP, but GBC won me over decades ago...

D

Dud-a-Chum?

My top three Zelda games are each on a different system, so I guess I'm screwed.

I would just say Wii since the VC allows for OoT and ALttP, but you said no remakes. Does that include ports?

zants follower

underling of the dark god
LOL... PC. With a good one and a well coded emulator, you can play any zelda. You can play almost everything else too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom