• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What game/series are you associated with?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
This is something I've always thought about actually. Whenever someone talks about or always covers a game or series, sometimes that game and that person go hand in hand, as in if you think about that game, you also tend to think about that person. For instance, on the Did You Know Gaming videos, people would always request that a particular person should voice over a particular game. Another more personal example is when I was w/ some friends at a game store a while back, I pointed out Ys Memories of Celceta on the vita, one of them quickly associated it w/ HappyConsoleGamer.
So how about you? Are there games you've talked about or played so much, your peers basically associate you with that game?

For me at the moment, my friends tend to associate me w/ Fire Emblem since I've been into the series lately (I mean, I did barley play the Tellius games & Awakening last year). Though I've also been associated w/ Metal Gear back in middle school by my friends, b/c I'd frequently talk about those games.

Mido

Version 1
Interesting question. I can honestly only think of two series with which friends associate with me: Star Fox and Conker's Bad Fur Day. The latter especially, and in the case of this forum, I had Conker as my avatar for a couple of years.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Kingdom Hearts and Zelda all the way. I also play Call of Duty and my friends trust my opinions on the latest entry

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I mean, Zelda obviously. I use a lot of Zelda-based usernames, namely DekuNut and TriforceP. A lot of times when I'm out, though, my friends will more often see me playing Pokemon, and I'm one of the few people who continued playing "Go" through most of the last six months, so a fair number of my friends probably associate me with Pokemon as well.
I have a few friends who I play a ton of Minecraft and Don't Starve with, so they probably associate me with those games as well.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm the token Dark Souls aficionado of Zelda Dungeon. Those who've broached the subject with me have no doubt heard me preach at length about how Dark Souls 3 is beat Zelda game, or how Breath of the Wild looks as good as it does because it's taking cues from the Souls series.

Zelda.

People who know me know what it did for me at a young age and helped me get through the abuse of my parents.

Though it works the other way. I know very few people in life who likes Zelda and I'm the one they all think of when its mentioned because 'i have bad taste in games'.

A friend of mine is Metal Gear crazy, another one is Final Fantasy crazy and another is Fire Emblem crazy so together we hit most basis but I'm the Zelda one.

Reactions: Dio

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I definitely went through a Zelda period in 2008 and 2011-12, but I'd say the series I'm most associated with is Fallout. Fits my personality as well.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Definitely Zelda. I've got a Zelda wallet and a backpack, and I'm usually playing Zelda when I'm with my friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom